attention philly gangstas

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from love park, city hall is a block away, theres some realy nice marble benches a few blocks away, 'burncat' has some buttery benches but thats a bit of a treck

Guest HESHIANDET

is "burnt cat" the known term for that place?????two words, west philly. better yet 3 letters, FDR. new 4ft mini just completed, its fuckin butter...GET SOME!

thanks for all the reccomendations. i went up about 4 blocks north of the courthouse? on market street and saw some nice marvle to skatre and some stairs.

FDR sounds nice, but all the locals will probably be dicks. that's the way it was in louisville. plus i'm not that good. i'll stick to love park and around there though. i went there thanksgiving and the few kids that were up there seemed pretty cool. maybe i'll see some 12 oz homies and give a big shoutout. fo real, mobstress, fo real.

Guest HESHIANDET

-to "feel out" FDR go early in the morning. you'll be competeing w/ bmx guys, but they take so much heat from the locals they'll never say anything. (id like to add, how lame that situation is)

-courthouse at 6th and Mkt. is shut down due to construction. and once its done still fuggedaboutit.

-don't sleep on gunplay up around temple. shit happens foe rizzle.....

Look, heres the no bullshit scoop on what I know for sure. You DONT have to skate temple at night. In fact I would recomend not doing so. Go there in the late afternoon when classes have died down and most people have left, like around 4 or 5. I always see people skating there and the cops will NOT mess with you. Oh and you dont have to worry about getting shot at Temple. Only pussy bitches who never go to temple think that. Temple is very safe!

As far as FDR, DONT go there on the weekends if you wanna skate. With all the parents and little kids you'll be wanting to pull your hair out. Weekday mornings are the best.

Thats it, I finally got medical insurance, now I need a new board and im back!

Archived