attention philly area kids . . .

Mr. Mang

last night i got a magazine called 'Weird NJ'. it's a bi-yearly magazine dedicated to creepy/haunted places around the new jersey area. the magazine is filled with all kinds of stories and photos of abandoned mental hospitals, subways, etc. it's really a great magazine and i reccomend it to anyone. i've been reading it ALL day.

so my point of the post is to ask any of you if you're interested in going out and taking photos of some of these places. i would go alone, but these places are shady to say the least, and the more the better anyway. many of you are trespassing experts anyway right?

so if you're interested, i have an idea of a place to go that's about a 20 minute drive out of philly. i've been there once before but my film didn't come out. i pay for gas and i can be your ride. i'd be a nice way to meet people i think.

if you're interested then email me at x502jedix@hotmail.com to work more of this out. i'd like to go this saturday or sunday. i think it'll be good times definitely.

(the Weird NJ site is : http://www.weirdnj.com/)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

meester mang

me and the wifey are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo down. we gots wheels too. you know how to get in touch?

Guest railroadjerk

ive got issue 17 right here...read it cover to cover. that magazine RULES.

new jersey is a generally creepy place, but these take the cake. why does jersey have so many abandoned mental hospitals and such. i know where a lot of those are if you needed help tracking them down...

dusty, email me and we'll work it out from there. i just dont want to go all public where we're gonna go on a message board.

railroad, i'll make sure i keep you in mind for some places. i just moved here like 6 months ago. i dont know where hald of the stuff is! issue 18 is out and is pretty damn good.

i'm thrilled i got any responses.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

where can i get this magazine? is it only in philly

anyone in SF know any cool haunted creepy places......theres the letterman hospital in the presidio but im pretty sure nothing goes on there.....theres some cool graff there though (japan, joe78, news173)

Guest railroadjerk

i got it in jersey...vintage vinyl carries it in fords...umm i bet borders or b and n's in jersey carry them too...

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

i'm addicted to this magazine. my friends and i try to go to these places all the time but get lost or not enough gas money, when summer rolls around We are on a mission to find most of these places.

I'm definately down for the summer. IM me: Morrisj76

I'm down... AIM: No1RageFan

ok everyone...you are now going to witness some pictures that dont fall under the "makros" identity.

here are some pictures from the numerous urban explorations i have acoomplished. if you notice, i tried my best to match the photos already posted in this thread. like the hanging animal, i put the hanging spider...the hallway...i put a hallway...you get it son? word is born.

here we go...the only things i have left to remember some of the best nights of my life...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/coth26.jpg'>

insane asylum. the floor was far too weak to walk on and strangely enough...this odd mess was before us. no idea how a piece of wood like that could get jammed in the floor that way...or why the bed is dragged out there...but they were there...and it was odd.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/coth39.jpg'>

not much of a hallway...whoops...but this is the cafeteria in the same asylum as above. this place had a very odd floor. it was flat, but to the left and back some more (into the darkness) the floor kinda just sloped down. i dont know..it was odd. there was also a track on the fround for the food cart which was interesting to see.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/coth7.jpg'>

same asylum as above. here is a inverse pentegram someone drew (no it wasnt me) on the wall probably just trying to be a funny guy. i just thought it was amusing and since i find inverse pentegrams to be humorous, i snapped the shot.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/cranberry24.jpg'>

here is a dead spider covered in white powDer (asbestos?). this show was taken at a different mental hospital far far away. the spided was found in the basement. that basement was full of awesome stuff. we found like 5 huge boxes full of envelopes. i grabbed a handful, but i dont know where they are now. i think my mother tossed them out a few years ago.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/coth53.jpg'>

here is a happy valentines thing we found in the lower tunnels of the the same asylum as the first picture. its interesting to see this because the people who did it, i'm sure, were the patients. that place was crazy (NO PUN INTENDED HAHAHAH WOW FUNNY TIME HEE HEE).

so there you have it. pieces of my life. MY life, not makros. interesting eh?

have a nice day.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

here is a dead spider covered in white power

This typo greatly amuses me for some reason. Racist spiders, heh.

Anyways, I'm gonna be pretty bored this summer, so maybe for the fuck of it I'll catch a train to wherever and go on one of these trips with you guys. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This typo greatly amuses me for some reason. Racist spiders, heh.

Anyways, I'm gonna be pretty bored this summer, so maybe for the fuck of it I'll catch a train to wherever and go on one of these trips with you guys. Beer,

El Mamerro

you most definitely should

Archived