Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attention : kids who like exploring haunted type places

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Apr 28, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

maybe we should all start a site? you could have a huge list of places, directions, pictures, stories, etc. maybe you could even have a forum too where you could contact people in your area that would be interested in going with you.

i'm not good with web design, but i know i could contribute some content. any takers?

2. Uhhh...

Sounds pretty gay. Sorry. Beer,

El Mamerro

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

uummmm I dunno. And why do you start a new topic for every "haunted places" topic you think of? Stick with one.

4. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

5. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

it been done, i know a site, but its got some info some people might not others to know so i'm not gonna post it.

6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

who cares

7. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

yo jilbert.. im down.. you know my aim name.. hit me up.. i would like to contribute

8. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

ok, after reading this thread. i decided to do a search on google. i havent looked at any other sites but this is the first one so ill just give you the link.. im not sure what it has to offer but if its shit . its shit.. http://www.haunted-places.com/

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

um...you know the deal..i found this on google....

humm...

edited.haha..

10. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

11. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

yeah, i just want the site to be functionable and easy to use. not some dorky type deal. who knows.

thanks for the links. that excercise pic is nasty!

12. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

thats not exercising..its sexercising.....pure cheese

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/2119.jpg'>
    "a site like that would blow up the spots and i would be incredibly saddened if a site like that existed. my hair looks stupid. we dont need this kind of thing to get any more blown up than it already is so i would say thats a bad idea."

14. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

As a fan of true paranormal things, Im down to contribute.

15. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member