Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATTENTION: GOTONE

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by dephyone, Nov 9, 2002.

1. dephyone

dephyone Guest

yo man, i havent seen you since may at that 1300 gallery show, and we are all wonderin where you are cuz no one has your digits....

email me: [email protected]
    Aol: defyonerds

yea.. peace

Defy Wys

2. Scorn

Scorn Member

First :king:

3. virus

virus Guest

2nd.:dazed:

4. Scorn

Scorn Member

No you can only do it on first post. Ask pistol

5. dephyone

dephyone Guest

you guys a fucking toy ass fags

6. virus

virus Guest

No you can only do it on first post. Ask pistol

shit to bad

7. dephyone

dephyone Guest

virus your the worst excuse for i writer ive ever seen its blatently obvius that your biting the hell out of Virus AA COD.. just give up

8. virus

virus Guest

shit no i dont care and im nit biting him u fuck

9. dephyone

dephyone Guest

10. virus

virus Guest

shit no i dont care and im not biting him u fuck

11. dephyone

dephyone Guest

12. virus

virus Guest