ATTENTION BRITISH PEOPLE....

boogie hands

sometimes when a musical group comes out thats so completely shitty that it blows everyones mind, the world finds out where this group is from and then blames that entire country for their existence. im on the verge of doing that everytime i hear "the streets". i have relatives in england so this could be dangerous (essentially cutting me off from a good $40 and a halarious english birthday card....if your ever in england stock up on these fucking things. they are the funniest gifts you will ever find.).

all im really asking for here is for you guys to assure me that no one really listens to these guys except canadians (oh fuck....i am killing myself tonight)......if we leave out the hip-hop aspect i really love you guys but dammit, "the streets" are building a wall between that love.

in all seriousness though.....this could possibly be the worst shit i have ever heard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pilau Hands

"stand by me my apprentice. be brave. clench fists."

hahahahaha. yeah.

i like dizzee and wiley tho. kano too sometimes.

taking pot shots at the canadians again?

The first album was great because he made it on a laptop

and had really emotive stories to tell. The second album is shit.

That one single 'fit but you know it' is a headache, but guy probably

just needed to make a radio single to get paid.

Weak Become Heros - a really good song.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Apr 7 2005, 07:32 PM

sometimes when a musical group comes out thats so completely shitty that it blows everyones mind, the world finds out where this group is from and then blames that entire country for their existence. im on the verge of doing that everytime i hear "the streets". i have relatives in england so this could be dangerous (essentially cutting me off from a good $40 and a halarious english birthday card....if your ever in england stock up on these fucking things. they are the funniest gifts you will ever find.).

all im really asking for here is for you guys to assure me that no one really listens to these guys except canadians (oh fuck....i am killing myself tonight)......if we leave out the hip-hop aspect i really love you guys but dammit, "the streets" are building a wall between that love.

in all seriousness though.....this could possibly be the worst shit i have ever heard.

< that shit was too damn annoying , looped sounds are not good >

BUT YEAH YOU RIGHT THAT NIGGA SUCKS.

M E R O .

MLBGEEZ

i listened to that garbage at the record shop...shit, just shit...and the fact that it's called the streets pisses me off even more, i dont know what "streets" they're from, but if you were bump that shit in any US hood you would get dome bricked with quikness.

Guest imported_b0b

The Streets is one dude, but i never knew it was meant to be rap. I just thought he was a rubbish singer.

I don't think he's trying to be a hardcore rapper, his stuff is more like poetry over a garage beat, with some bad singing for the chorus. Like I said, some of it isn't too bad, some of it I don't like. But no one ever claimed The Streets is supposed to be some grimey hardcore hip-hop rap or whatever, it is what it is jive ass turkeys.

pretty sure they originally came out as a piss take and people actually started to like them.....

I know a lot of people will disagree on this one but

FUCK DIZZIE RASKEL... you sound like one of them fuckers whos balls havnt dropped yet

Guest sneak
Originally posted by boogie hands@Apr 8 2005, 12:32 AM

sometimes when a musical group comes out thats so completely shitty that it blows everyones mind, the world finds out where this group is from and then blames that entire country for their existence.

GGGG-G UNIT!!!

Originally posted by sneak+Apr 8 2005, 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Apr 8 2005, 11:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-boogie hands@Apr 8 2005, 12:32 AM

sometimes when a musical group comes out thats so completely shitty that it blows everyones mind, the world finds out where this group is from and then blames that entire country for their existence.

GGGG-G UNIT!!!

[/b]

lmao fuck fiddy cent. I'm glad that other people arent feeling the streets either. There was mad hype around it so i downloaded it and it was, ummm.... retarded. fuck fiddy cents > < I'd like to smash my head upon nails when i hear candyshop.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I liked the first album aswell. shit was different, the music was different and the lyrics were different, plus the accent is really entertaining. Now, i would never place the streets in the hip hop pantheon but please believe they rank higher than half americas black youth rapping about money, cars and bitches while wearing pink oversized jerseys, haha

and thats the truth.

tesser/euro

Originally posted by Basic@Apr 8 2005, 08:09 AM

all they do is fucking talk! i could do that shit , give me a beat and ill just talk about what i did yesterday and itll be the same .

hate on

Everybody says that but the trouble is he did it rather than talking about it!

have a sense of humour

strangely enough a lot of the second album was bit crap!

Guest fr8lover

well, the people that hate him get the last laugh. didn't he blow all his money and is completely washed up money wise even after two huge albums?