Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attention all skateboarders!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ac slater, Sep 2, 2001.

1. ac slater

ac slater New Jack

dont know if anyone heard yet, but on july 5th, proffesional skateboarder keenan milton was found dead in a pool as a result of drowning at a party in malibu.you may remember him from the classic girl video "mouse" where he almost got killed by a giant person stepping on a ciggarette butt...also, who could forget his switch kickflip over that picnic table on flat ground at the end of his part?he was definetly an inspiration and will be missed....
    RIP

------------------
    ac slater

2. Apt. 3F

Apt. 3F New Jack

NO SHIT!! thats brutal
    RIP

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

damn..thats horrible...everyone is turning up dead lately...that sucks

------------------
    til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

2001 - year of the dead

thats fuckin it. i cant stand this. everyone died this year. how magnificent. freinds, actors, skateboarders, sports players, musicians, etc

maybe this is just shit that happens every year...but it just seems like a lot more this year. its fuckin rough.

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

5. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

FUCK SHIT! R.I.P.....yo since ive been on 12oz it seems like madd people died...12ozs of death.

6. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

true that

7. Kran1

Kran1 New Jack

yeah, i feeling the same way, although i'm lucky cuz no friends or family have died lately. RIP Keenan.

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

rip i hope next year wont be as bad . to many good people have died and most of them are to young

9. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

10. JSUN

JSUN Guest

this is old..

i did a post on this.. and hardly anyone answered..

well still..

good post.

RIP to ________ .

peace.

11. beardo

beardo Guest

damn, that dude was sick..

12. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

ahhh i feel bad i know the name but i cant picture him, and you dont get girl videos around here. i think i might have heard.. did someone post a link to web site about this

13. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

ahhh i feel bad i know the name but i cant picture him, and you dont get girl videos around here. i think i might have heard.. did someone post a link to web site about this?

14. cinnamon toast crunch

cinnamon toast crunch New Jack

yeah i got the new trasher the other day and read the little artical on him. shit sucks
    RIP

one love

15. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

keenan was ill i love the mouse video to bad he passed great skill... RIP

skate the gates.... (heaven silly bob georges)