Attention All Experimenters, Researchers, Scientists, Hobbyists, Artists, Collectors,

dosoner

iv been asked to distrubute this material:

Attention All Experimenters, Researchers, Scientists, Hobbyists, Artists, Collectors, Religionists, etc: We have your much-needed raw-materials of great controversy!

You may have read about us in The LP article (http://www.lp.org/lpnews/0202/drugraid.html), in Rolling Stone (Jan 31, 02), or Alternet (http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=12393 ). We are JLF Poisonous Non-Consumables Co in Elizabethtown Indiana (POB 184, 47232, www.jlfcatalog.com), 812-379-2508. Recently the Drug War came knocking at our door. At least two Federal Agencies do NOT want us selling many of these things, and do NOT want you possessing them; even though they are all legal! The FDA (Food and Drug Administration), DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), and Indiana State Police have tried to shut us down twice recently. Early September-01 our business was raided and much inventory, assets and moneys seized. And I, the proprietor, have just been charged (1-28-02) with a 10-count offense (+ forfeitures-clause) for some of the catalog products. The long and complicated counts use wording like “controlled substance analogues”, “prescription drugs”, and “misbranded”. No matter that we do not sell a single food or drug, the FDA and DEA prefers to say that we do among many other untruths. No matter that I legally purchased all my products on the open market without any special licenses, and still could today; no matter that most of my sources are still in operation and still sell those same items and to my knowledge have not been approached by the Feds (I am being treated like a drug criminal [urine-tests and all] yet I was not once asked to divulge ANY of my sources): I have been forced by the prosecutor to stop sales of 13+ catalog products (in order to stay out of jail until the trial), which were completely legal and were represented by us in the most responsible fashion possible. Because of this recent indictment, we were just smeared badly by a local paper and TV station. Please check out our catalog to see what the big deal is all about. Yes, miraculously, we are still in business, and despite the efforts of our government, we still have an interesting collection of products for sale. We do not have a special defense fund and are not asking for donations*, just that you buy something from us. As a capitalist enterprise, JLF will hold true to form and try to capitalize on our government-induced misfortune. Please help us do that. By doing business with us and/or helping us distribute this article/advertisement, you will both make a statement and support our defense efforts. Please help us exploit all this press and employ it as free advertising that we could not otherwise afford.

Defend your right to material freedom and my right to free enterprise by engaging in activism through free trade.

In other words, exercise your property rights and buy something from us!

(Sorry, but we do not have a walk-in store; you'll have to make an order.)

Thank-you for your support. Mark Niemoeller

*We will accept donations in the form of pro bono legal help or representation to aid or team up with my current attorney, who is a very busy man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea, it is kinda intresting. the fact that mark got throw in jail for selling perfectly legal and uncontrolled substances is totally stupid. if anyone is into that kinda thing, please consider buying from jlf, they are very reliable, and will not rip you off. they dont sell much that i think anyone here would be intrested in though

couldn't they at least tell us what products the gov doesn't want them selling? i work in a laboratory and we can order practically anything. i could make bombs or LSD with whats available to me. i dunno, sounds like a bad marketing angle.

products the government dosnt want them to sell:

Clenbuterol, Dextromethorphan, Benzylpiperazine, 1,4-Butanediol, Bufo Toad products, Psilobybe Mushroom products, L-Dopa, 2CT2, 2CT7, Betel Nuts, 5MEO, 5MEODIPT, Dopamine, L-Tryptophan, Ocotea Oil, Sassafras Oil, and Tramadol

Archived