attempt at a good thread #2

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

http://www.audi-oh.com/SiteImages/back_girl.gif'>

Don't just listen to music, FEEL it!

Audi-Oh™ is a revolution in stimulation technology for men or women. Sound is converted into infinitely variable pulses of pleasure. Audi-Oh* can use ambient sound, like the music in your favorite club, or direct audio input from devices such as portable CD players, MP3 players, your PC or home audio and video systems. You'll find a million ways to use Audi-Oh!

Audi-Oh was designed to resemble a pager. Its compact form and high-tech appearance allows it to be worn discretely in public. Unlike other stimulation devices on the market, Audi-Oh is designed using advanced technologies, exacting engineering standards and highest quality materials. You can even use Audi-Oh without audio input using the manual control options. Find your groove - order today!

The standard attachments included with the Audi-Oh Starter Pack include a washable vibrating bullet with a 36 inch cord and a slip-on hypo-allergenic soft silicone accessory** with straps for external stimulation. We will be adding numerous other attachments and accessories for the Audi-Oh in the near future. If you have a favorite accessory that you would like to experience with Audi-Oh, let us know.

If you have questions about Audi-Oh, please email our Sales Department or contact Customer Service.

* Patents Pending

http://www.audi-oh.com/Store/default.asp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so where did you come across this product mr beardo... ?

why were you looking for it .. i mean did you type in audio stimulation in a google search hopping to find some new way of amplifying the phish experience..?

strange.. strange indeed

not only am i hung over

but im concerned. the only bullet that goes in me is silver bullet

and THAT.. is very very rarely.

Guest beardo

thread v 2.5

Convict Survives Suicidal Jump

Man Throws Himself Through Court Window at Sentencing

By Michael Amon

Washington Post Staff Writer

Friday, April 18, 2003; Page B02

After a Calvert County judge sentenced John A. Brock yesterday to five years in prison for beating his girlfriend, Brock was aghast. "Five years?" he said to the judge. "If you give me five years, I might as well throw myself out that window."

Which he did, headfirst through the glass.

Although Brock, 33, suffered cuts and several broken bones, he survived the 20-foot plunge from Courtroom 2 on the north side of the Calvert County Courthouse. He landed on the pavement in front of two Anne Arundel County correctional officers who were transferring another inmate for a hearing, Sgt. Cindy Allen of the sheriff's department said.

Brock underwent surgery at Prince George's Hospital Center, where he was in stable condition last night. He was charged with escape from confinement and destruction of property for breaking the courthouse window.

Brock, of Lusby, was in court during a busy morning docket to be sentenced for two assault charges he had pleaded guilty to in January, Calvert prosecutors said.

According to charging documents filed in District Court, Brock threw his girlfriend to the ground at her house Oct. 16 "and then began striking her in the head and face with a closed fist." He also spit in the face of his girlfriend's mother and knocked her eyeglasses off her face, police said.

Circuit Court Judge Warren J. Krug sentenced Brock to two concurrent prison terms -- five years for hitting his girlfriend and three years for assaulting her mother. Prosecutor Lisa Ridge said Brock then asked Krug to repeat the sentence.

After telling the judge that he might as well dive out the window and "kill myself," Brock turned toward a nearby window, ran a couple of steps and leaped headfirst into the glass, Ridge said.

"There was pandemonium in the courthouse," said Deputy State's Attorney Laura L. Martin.

As for Krug, he adjourned court for the morning.

Guest beardo

haha, so classic dude

you might need to reply with 'im still a bit foggy on the whole thing, perhaps you could be more graphic.. '

i dedicate this bit of third grade humor to Johnny.

Archived