Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attempt at a good thread #2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Apr 18, 2003.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

http://www.audi-oh.com/SiteImages/back_girl.gif'>

[b][SIZE=2]Don't just listen to music, FEEL it![/SIZE] [/b]

Audi-Oh™ is a revolution in stimulation technology for men or women. Sound is converted into infinitely variable pulses of pleasure. Audi-Oh* can use ambient sound, like the music in your favorite club, or direct audio input from devices such as portable CD players, MP3 players, your PC or home audio and video systems. You'll find a million ways to use Audi-Oh!

Audi-Oh was designed to resemble a pager. Its compact form and high-tech appearance allows it to be worn discretely in public. Unlike other stimulation devices on the market, Audi-Oh is designed using advanced technologies, exacting engineering standards and highest quality materials. You can even use Audi-Oh without audio input using the manual control options. Find your groove - order today!

The standard attachments included with the Audi-Oh Starter Pack include a washable vibrating bullet with a 36 inch cord and a slip-on hypo-allergenic soft silicone accessory** with straps for external stimulation. We will be adding numerous other attachments and accessories for the Audi-Oh in the near future. If you have a favorite accessory that you would like to experience with Audi-Oh, let us know.

If you have questions about Audi-Oh, please email our Sales Department or contact Customer Service.

* Patents Pending

[url=http://www.audi-oh.com/Store/default.asp]http://www.audi-oh.com/Store/default.asp[/url]

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

sounds orgasmic

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

this shit is hilarious

does the "washable vibrating bullet" go in your ear ?

4. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

feel it? i feel it anyway, don't need no vibrating bullet. that just doesn't sound right..vibrating bullet.

5. Dick Quickwood

where exactly are you supposed to put the vibrating bullet ?

6. Dick Quickwood

ok im going to email them and ask where the vibrating bullet goes ill keep you posted on the results

If you have questions about Audi-Oh, please email our Sales Department or contact Customer Service.

sales@audi-oh.com

7. Dick Quickwood

Send To: sales@audi-oh.com

Subject: how does product work ?

Hello. I am interested in purchasing your product. However, I was confused as to how it works. What does it stimulate exactly, and where do you put the vibrating bullet ? Thanks.

8. Dick Quickwood

Your mail has been sent.

--
    OK
    --

9. beardo

beardo Guest

10. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

wow this thread is gangster beardo.

so did you paint a huge flippin spongebob on a wall in the state of washington not too long ago by any chance?

11. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

so where did you come across this product mr beardo... ?

why were you looking for it .. i mean did you type in audio stimulation in a google search hopping to find some new way of amplifying the phish experience..?

strange.. strange indeed
    not only am i hung over
    but im concerned. the only bullet that goes in me is silver bullet

and THAT.. is very very rarely.

12. beardo

beardo Guest

of course, the phish mb

13. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

she looks like shes having fun

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i just have one question, where is the man supposed to put the so called "bullet"???

15. beardo

beardo Guest

thread v 2.5

Convict Survives Suicidal Jump
    Man Throws Himself Through Court Window at Sentencing

By Michael Amon
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Friday, April 18, 2003; Page B02

After a Calvert County judge sentenced John A. Brock yesterday to five years in prison for beating his girlfriend, Brock was aghast. "Five years?" he said to the judge. "If you give me five years, I might as well throw myself out that window."

Which he did, headfirst through the glass.

Although Brock, 33, suffered cuts and several broken bones, he survived the 20-foot plunge from Courtroom 2 on the north side of the Calvert County Courthouse. He landed on the pavement in front of two Anne Arundel County correctional officers who were transferring another inmate for a hearing, Sgt. Cindy Allen of the sheriff's department said.

Brock underwent surgery at Prince George's Hospital Center, where he was in stable condition last night. He was charged with escape from confinement and destruction of property for breaking the courthouse window.

Brock, of Lusby, was in court during a busy morning docket to be sentenced for two assault charges he had pleaded guilty to in January, Calvert prosecutors said.

According to charging documents filed in District Court, Brock threw his girlfriend to the ground at her house Oct. 16 "and then began striking her in the head and face with a closed fist." He also spit in the face of his girlfriend's mother and knocked her eyeglasses off her face, police said.

Circuit Court Judge Warren J. Krug sentenced Brock to two concurrent prison terms -- five years for hitting his girlfriend and three years for assaulting her mother. Prosecutor Lisa Ridge said Brock then asked Krug to repeat the sentence.

After telling the judge that he might as well dive out the window and "kill myself," Brock turned toward a nearby window, ran a couple of steps and leaped headfirst into the glass, Ridge said.

"There was pandemonium in the courthouse," said Deputy State's Attorney Laura L. Martin.

As for Krug, he adjourned court for the morning.