attempt at a good thread #1

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

this is fucking hilarious

Knife thrower slices assistant live on TV

LONDON (Reuters) - A record-breaking knife thrower shocked viewers when one of his daggers sliced into the head of his assistant on live TV.

Circus performer Jayde Hanson, 23, was demonstrating his skills when one of his knives hit his assistant and girlfriend, 22-year-old Yana Rodianova on Thursday.

As she clutched the side of her head, horrified presenter Fern Britton shouted: "Oh my God, there is blood, quick -- get her off."

A spokeswoman for ITV's "This Morning," one of the country's most popular daytime programmes, said the wound was only "a nick".

"She's absolutely fine and recovering well," the spokeswoman said, before adding ruefully: "You don't really expect that kind of thing from a world record-holder."

Over one million viewers had been watching as Hanson, who works for the Cottle and Austen Circus, showed off how many knives he could hurl at Yana in 60 seconds.

He had been trying to emulate the pace of his world record-breaking effort of 120 knives thrown in two minutes which he achieved as part of National Circus Day on Tuesday.

"He felt confident as he has been throwing his mother's kitchen knives since the age of 10," the show said on its website before the accident.

Perhaps not surprisingly, Hanson, whose father was an elephant tamer and mother a trapeze artist, is currently having to advertise for a new assistant as Yana, who bears two scars from previously mis-directed knives, wants to concentrate on her hula-hoop act.

His previous assistant reportedly left the job after being hit in the foot, her third injury from a wayward knife.

"In 11 years of performing, I've only hit my assistant on five occasions," he told the Daily Mail recently

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by beardo

Perhaps not surprisingly, Hanson, whose father was an elephant tamer and mother a trapeze artist, is currently having to advertise for a new assistant as Yana, who bears two scars from previously mis-directed knives, wants to concentrate on her hula-hoop act.

His previous assistant reportedly left the job after being hit in the foot, her third injury from a wayward knife.

"In 11 years of performing, I've only hit my assistant on five occasions," he told the Daily Mail recently

and i thought my job sucked...

only five ha!

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Get the fuck off the war already, brah.

Every thread doesn't need to be about it.

my bad. its just that dude is saying theres no good threads. come on now. i know some of you are total nerds sitting at home jerking off and being silly, but this is the only time ill probably ever give a shit about this website other than to download flicks.

from a previous thread:

i know your intentions were good, but look where they got you. nowhere, your the same people that didnt respect your parents, the people who watch your friends get beatdown and stand there like a pussy, the same two faced friend that i dont want around. fuck you.

sounds to me like triple dicker really wants to have a fruitful political discourse.......

die

props on coming up with an interesting thread that has nothing to do with war...I'm sick of hearing about it....you know its better for all of us to focus on other shit than the war. Knife throwing is pretty kick ass anyway, and never really thought about what night happen when a knife goes astray...

Guest uncle-boy

on the interesting scale of 0-10

this thread receives a 6

i thought it was hilarious the he actually said..

"I've only hit my assistant on five occasions."

:lol:

i mean c'mon who hasnt been stabbed a good 4 or 5 times right??

I always wondered about that. What I'm really wondering is...if the dude was throwing the knives...how does that wound end up being just a nick? You just gotta love carnies! Reminds me of the time I tried picking up a three fingered girl at the airport hotel. Good times....

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by TRIPLE DECKR

this is the only time ill probably ever give a shit about this website other than to download flicks.

Listen TD, you dont contribute with anything but shitty comments over and over. And when people confront you with it, you pretend to make up and forget about it and be sorry. Then you post shittalk again 5 minutes later. Even though you say you want to discuss the war, all you post is stupid rambling shit.

Consider this your first and last warning.

Archived