ATT: SAN FRAN peoplez....ROBOTNIKA is in your town!!!

Pfffffffffft

Robotnika is a crazy crazy french band who is really good....they are funny to watch and i highly suggest going to see them....they were just here like a week ago and rocked it.....i dont even really like rock music but they are funny as hell......go check it out..

they are playing:

MAY 10th @ THE ATTIC(lost film festival)

MAY 11th @ location TBA (lost film festival)

MAY 12th @ location TBA (lost film festival)

singer2.jpg

singer.jpg

keyboard.jpg

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/sykeology101/bass.jpg'>

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v155/sykeology101/drummer.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

HOLY GAY HOMOSEXUALITY BATMAN! THESE DUDES ARE LIMPER THAN A ROOM FULL OF QUEER EYE AUDITION TAPES!.

hahahahahaahaha

OHHHH SHIT THATS CRAZY!! They played at the club I work at 1,000 miles away from SF like a week ago, and theyre from France. Seriously their shit is awesome, i picked up a CD and I almost never buy merch (seeing as I usually get it for free) but they were sooo tight. They got on stage and I was really wierded out by their presence and the fact that they smelled like shit, but once they started playing... it was incredible. great band definitely check em out. wait a second... were you there PFFFFFT?? Is your state for lovers? do you frequent lesbian festivals at shitty punk rock clubs?? If so tight, if not nevermind.

Guest imported_Tesseract

HOLY GAY HOMOSEXUALITY BATMAN! THESE DUDES ARE LIMPER THAN A ROOM FULL OF QUEER EYE AUDITION TAPES!.

its getting worse and worse

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

OHHHH SHIT THATS CRAZY!! They played at the club I work at 1,000 miles away from SF like a week ago, and theyre from France. Seriously their shit is awesome, i picked up a CD and I almost never buy merch (seeing as I usually get it for free) but they were sooo tight. They got on stage and I was really wierded out by their presence and the fact that they smelled like shit, but once they started playing... it was incredible. great band definitely check em out. wait a second... were you there PFFFFFT?? Is your state for lovers? do you frequent lesbian festivals at shitty punk rock clubs?? If so tight, if not nevermind.

no, im in north carolina, the keyboard player is actually american and went to college here in the city i live in...so thats why they played here a few times...but yeah..they are funny:lol:

Guest imported_Tesseract

take a look at her again. her femininity went right out the window when i saw those poopmanbob facial expressions

ABC/NON STOP ROCK

this is right around the corner from me tonight...

i've been avoiding lost film fest the last couple of years, but i might check it out now...

*edit*

if anyone goes, look for the guy with tattoos and a skull and cross bones hat and a large black ring through one ear...

Archived