Atmosphere

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atmosphere? on the radio? just heard that shit. i almost pissed my pants. its just weird to me. its the rock/pop station of the city and it wasnt even at midnight or 3am or some crazy shit like that. i didnt even know they had a new fucking album out.

im scared...:(

Originally posted by rental

atmosphere? on the radio? just heard that shit. i almost pissed my pants. its just weird to me. its the rock/pop station of the city and it wasnt even at midnight or 3am or some crazy shit like that. i didnt even know they had a new fucking album out.

im scared...:(

what track was it? i hope to never hear what you have heard....

Originally posted by seeking

did i ever tell you guys about the time i was hanging out with my friends from atmosphere?

seeks/i own the camaro (but not the moble home)

Remember the time when Disco Bryso was sad because you hung out with them, and left him feeling sad and lonely.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Remember the time when Disco Bryso was sad because you hung out with them, and left him feeling sad and lonely.

i remember the time when disco bryso was a fucking loser and tracked down my little sisters AIM name, to try and get info from her about me, so he could dis me on the internet, for no reason, since he and i had never argued, then he asked if he could send her a demo tape and have me give it to anticon for him.

haha.

god, that kid is a herb.

i dont like violence, but i'm punching dude in the throat if i ever meet him. just giving everyone fair warning.

seeks/the DA can play this fucking tape in court, i aint playyyyyyynnnnnn, hear what immm sayin

seeks/the DA can play this fucking tape in court, i aint playyyyyyynnnnnn, hear what immm sayin

He just wanted to touch your hair...I remember one time he sent me an email full of random information about you. It took me a while to figure out it was him who sent it...hes got OCD...

I remember one time he sent me an email full of random information about you. It took me a while to figure out it was him who sent it...hes got OCD...

yeah, im told he is actually very mentally disturbed. and not in a 'dude is a dumb ass' way, but in a 'dude is one sadwich shy of a full picnic basket' kind of way.

seeks/i'm starting to feel like selina, the president of my fan clubs trying to kill me

BRAVO!

seeks/i'm starting to feel like selina, the president of my fan clubs trying to kill me

one of your best yet...

actually tearz, that shit is hitting on two levels.

one, is the obvious; dude is a stalker. the other, is the fact that it's an el-pee quote from 'linda tripp' his song dissing sole. now, most people dont know this, but that whole beef between the two of them was kind of started in no small part by me. well, me and sole together, but back in the day, we were kind of one in the same in that respect. SO, it was also an ironic double entendre, that i would be quoting someone, who was dissing me (specifically my boy, but me in conjunction). also, dude is from ny, and elpee is from new york. this is a thread about 'backpacker' hip hop, so it all weaves itself together in a fine knit cloth verbal fillagre. :)

honestly, today i was driving to work, and for some reason i thought of the fact that no one really appreciates my one liner quotes. if they actually took the time to make the connections, especially when the quote seems totally unrelated to the topic, they'd find a whole new world of hillarity. or atleast amusement.

or maybe not.

thats all now.

byebyenow.

seeks/i'm not gonna be able to top 'hi my name is'...

He just wanted to touch your hair...I remember one time he sent me an email full of random information about you. It took me a while to figure out it was him who sent it...hes got OCD...

Dude, what is with that kid and the random emails..I don't get it.. My friend was just telling me about all these weird random emails that guy sends him.

Archived