Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Atmosphere..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tow up from tha flow up !, Aug 17, 2001.

1. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

Anybody know where I can order their albums? I saw Slug last night at an afterparty rockin the mic and I almost died from the pure shock of amazement. Good stuff.. anyone know? I think they're from mineapolis(sp).

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

2. SmackMYass

SmackMYass Junior Member

Ok whats this (SP) thing every does??its pissing me off!!
    ok i admit im new...but FUCK!
    please tell...
    peace

3. TOY

TOY New Jack

(sp)=spelling. if someone is not sure on their spelling, they put that. oh sorry, i dont know where to get atmosphere albums.

4. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

sandboxautomatic.com, hiphopinfinity.com, fatbeats.com, ughh.com, foolblown.com....

thankfully, I'm in a Jazz phase.. [​IMG]

5. XlordwalrusX

XlordwalrusX Junior Member

i would think you could find atmosphere records in your local record store. look for atak distribution online. i dont know the address i bet they have it. i picked up ford 1, ford 2, and the lucy ep all at a store here. the lucy ep is dope, comes with instramental record of dopes songs...although its not instramentals of the lucy ep, older songs or whatnot. but still a dope record...dont ever fucking question that...thats a jam.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

god, every girl that sees slug falls in love with him... he's staying with dibbs for a week, so if you know how to get a hold of him, you could just call over there. if your cute, slug'll prolly make out with you...

you can also get all the atmosphere/rhymesayers stuff from rhymesayers.com

7. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

your best chance is with www.sandboxautomatic.com
    atmosphere/rse has a distro with fat beats and sandbox has a deal with fat beats...both in NYC...
    cant go wrong with www.sandboxautomatic.com

ATAK is where to go for all that west coast bay area underground shiiiiiiit
    www.hiphopinfinity.com is super good too....hasnt been updated in a few days, but yea...shipping is bada bing bada boom

8. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

Seeking, you nerd. I didn't say anything about falling in love with anybody.

Thanks for the help on the atak distro tip, I should be able to find it. I'll probably just see if I can order it.

9. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

seeking is a nerd..and needs to check himself on the email tip...sorry just got a tooth pulled.at some sliding scale shin dig..you know the deal...oh atmosphere..yes good..Id do him..oh wait..

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

Atmosphere is a damn good group
    "i own the camaro and the mobile home so where the fuck you gonna go?"

11. laffinginside

laffinginside Member

atmosphere is pretty dope.

slug used to write a little.

he talks about it in a interview on www.omnimix.com.

the whole interview is mad funny.

good day,

laffing inside

12. jointhedotz

jointhedotz Member

havent heard atmosphere, but its the name of a song by Joy Division that knocks the wind out of you (if it doesnt affect you you're one screwface mofo)...oh aye, are atmosphere anything like Aim?

13. slug is a great rapper, but i hate it how he loves to say the same line over and over and over to eternity in all his songs. like in nothing but sunshine, how many fucking times does he say "it's all sunshine it's nothing but sunshine" in a row? it makes it really hard for me to enjoy listening to him. i'd probably have all the atmosphere albums if he didn't do that.

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 08-19-2001).]

14. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

dude, it don't even sound like he raps anymore...it's like he's just talking over beats...maybe it's me...I wish I had the Sep7 Headshot tape..