ATMOSPHERE IS THE DOPEST RAPPER

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you mean slug is the dopest rapper. from what i know atmosphere is made up of slug, spawn (not sure he is still with them) and ant on beats and apparently dibbs is joining them.

it WAS spawn, but he's done with music for now. beyond is the guy that you think bites del, but he was never in atmosphere- he was in dynospectrum and did stuff on the headshots tapes. atmosphere is just slug and whoever his dj may be... weird that it's not abilities anymore.

Guest defyone
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

i enjoy the older atmosphere...the new lucy ford shit aint ticklin the picklin

fuck underground

i feel that.. i love Effort and Industrial Warfare.. gotta love the headshots tapes.. and overcast was good. yea that newer shit aint kickin it with me.

who is PRESENCE.. im from chicago, and i ve never heard of him

• 1 year later...
Guest KING BLING

Band: Atmosphere

Atmosphere is an underground rap group straight out of Minneapolis. Slug, being the frontman of the rap group, provides us with the most personal situations, and very deep emotional problems. He expresses his emotions through his songs so cleanly, and so purely that he has proved to be one of the most influencial artists of our time. Along with Slug's DJing, he has Stress, and Spawn to back him up in his music. They have hooked up with their producer Ant, and other locals they know. They are fully dedicated to clever and complex lyrics, freestyling, very different rythms. Atmosphere prove their genius in music by adding unpredictable sound effects, such as: car alarms, squeeks, bug noises, and other random, but very different sound effects, that make their songs sound so much better than they really are. Slug displays his emotional turmoil with his music, and takes out his agression, from past relationships, and other things that happen wrong in his life, making Atmosphere one of the most effective rap groups around.

http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/concerts/..._atmosphere.htm

loeved overcast and actually found the "atmos" and "phere" vinyls, pretty rad to bad im broke. lucy ford was pretty good but didnt really like god loves ugly although i have the sad clown bad dub 4 dvd which is the god loves ugly tour. eh oh well

On Christmas morning, a cop on horseback was sitting at a traffic light. Next to him was a kid on his shiny new bike.

The cop said to the kid, "Nice bike you've got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"

The kid said, "Yeah."

The cop said, "Well, next year tell Santa to put a taillight on that bike." The cop then proceeded to issue the kid a $20 bicycle safety violation ticket.

The kid took the ticket, but before he rode off he said, "By the way, that's a nice horse you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"

Humoring the kid, the cop said, "Yeah, he sure did."

The kid said, "Well, next year tell Santa to put the dick underneath the horse, instead of on top."

Originally posted by defyone

i feel that.. i love Effort and Industrial Warfare.. gotta love the headshots tapes.. and overcast was good. yea that newer shit aint kickin it with me.

couple questions...

Im sure there is a website for this but...

can anybody list the past recording atmosphere has released? a discography if you will, im too young to know all this madness.

also, what record is the track "HOT BARS" it appears on a newly acquired mixtape i got this weekend at the stupid booth....

Two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years in high school were both virgins; they enjoyed losing their virginity with each other in 10th grade. When they graduated, they both wanted to go to the same college but the girl was accepted to a college on the east coast, and the guy went to the west coast. They agreed to be faithful to each other and spend any time that they could together.

As time went on, the guy would call the girl and she would never be home, and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return the letters. Even when he e-mailed her, she took days to return his messages.

Finally, she confessed to him she wanted to date around. He didn't want to do this and increased his calls, letters, and e-mails trying to win back her love. After a while she became annoyed, and because she now had a new boyfriend, she wanted to get him off her back.

So, what she did is this: She took a polaroid picture of her, sucking her new boyfriend's penis, while almost naked and sent it to her old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend, leave me alone."

Well, needless to say this guy was heartbroken, but even more so, he was pissed. So, what he did next was awesome.

He wrote on the back of the photo the following, "Dear Mom and Dad, having a great time in college, please send more money!" and mailed the picture to her parents.

Two guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court before the judge. The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday."

Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the first one, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever," he said.

"Seventeen people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?" the judge said.

"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this:

__

/

| | O

__/

and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this small circle) is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, how did you do?" he asked the second guy.

"Well, your honor, I persuaded one hundred fifty six people to give up drugs forever," he said.

"That many people! How amazing! How did you manage to do that!" the judge asked.

"Well, I used the same two circles. I pointed to the small circle and told them, 'this is your anus before prison,'" he said.

Archived