Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATMOSPHERE..cd release shows

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Al Green, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

GOD LOVES UGLY

http://www.rhymesayers.com/flyer/atmosphere_tour.jpg'>

[url=http://www.rhymesayers.com]www.rhymesayers.com[/url]

[url=http://www.knittingfactory.com]www.knittingfactory.com[/url]

2. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

...dusty... get up here for this shit.

also.. roe.. get at a brother..

[email protected]

im amped.

shits hype.

3. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

im going to see atmosphere on the 12th. i dont even listen to that music.. in fact i dont even know what genre atmosphere would be classified as... but im still going to see them.. him. or whatever.

4. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

bump so people know the deal

-bhopeism.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/pvg/31-2hols.gif'>
    BonerMan McKenzie diggs 3 holes with his unique method.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

cant fuck with brian mcknight

7. platapie

platapie Guest

the modern man must hustle!:cool:

8. Greenman, you going on the tenth? I might head down. Hit my email, [email protected] . Beer,

El Mamerro

9. dai

dai Senior Member

atmosphere is gettin kinda trendy...he's falling out in to the corporate scene. still great shit, and mad props to slug and all these other hip hop artists keepin there music real.

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

oh i envy you fuckers so much.....wish they played out here...id be there in a heart beat...i missed the sage francis show out here by two days...ah fuck...well cd is good from all the songs i have off it, which is over 5 or 6...

11. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    will see about making this happen
    the clincher is craywalz hosting

i will be in touch

12. damn
    i just noticed they are playing again the next night with jlive....
    wowsahs

13. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

ohhhhhhh.....i am there with bells on gents.....cough cough, geez i hope i shake this cold, if not i may have to call in on tuesday the 11th....wink wink....and that would be such a shame....hmmmmm......ive never even heard of this cat, but fuck, ill take hopeskis recommendation and make another run at knitting factory.......i love that place.....i guess ill start shooting off som email and start working the cash flow...enron shifting....

14. i think i am getting that same cold
    ill have to take my scratchupuncture video to get signed...

15. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i'll probably be there on the 10th... what up bobalot?