ATMOSPHERE..cd release shows

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

will see about making this happen

the clincher is craywalz hosting

i will be in touch

ohhhhhhh.....i am there with bells on gents.....cough cough, geez i hope i shake this cold, if not i may have to call in on tuesday the 11th....wink wink....and that would be such a shame....hmmmmm......ive never even heard of this cat, but fuck, ill take hopeskis recommendation and make another run at knitting factory.......i love that place.....i guess ill start shooting off som email and start working the cash flow...enron shifting....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i think i am getting that same cold

ill have to take my scratchupuncture video to get signed...

roe, dusty,tearz email to let me know youre deal. ill wear a special hat or something.. a becon..if you will so we can congregate and drink a few red stripes..

straight lobstah baby..

mammero.. you coming with dougie fresh the the bunch? they have my cell.

stay propah

I'll be there.. and dusty, that's J-Zone, not Live. the Old Maid Millionaires.. you know the deal. the first night is definitely the show to see, the line up wins.. hands down! bring your t-shirts kids, the first person with a sweater--man OR woman--gets a little lovetap courtesy of my fist.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by uncle-boy

shut up you stupid bitch.

the onylstupid bitch aroudn here is you:o

Guest L.RonHubbard

god i wish i could see JZONE...he gets no play for how good he is. Ive seen atmosphere before. Slug is tight...but i dont know what to say for the rest of his boys. Sage is a gay wad and Idea is just plain ignoramous.

Archived