ATM: urgent question

AREANKAY

Okay so I stuck my atm card in an atm machine it sucked it in to use it you know I got my cash then accedently dipped.* and I was fucking sobergo figure shoulda been drunk* so anyway 3 or 4 hours later next bar I'm going to use my card.................OH SHIT ITS GONE, that's right its still at the fucking machine.................

So my friend is telling me if no one had came buy and pulled the card out after a minute or so machines suck the card back in and hold it in the machine......

Is there truth to this. Any help would be awsome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AREANKAY

Okay so I stuck my atm card in an atm machine it sucked it in to use it you know I got my cash then accedently dipped.* and I was fucking sobergo figure shoulda been drunk* so anyway 3 or 4 hours later next bar I'm going to use my card.................OH SHIT ITS GONE, that's right its still at the fucking machine.................

So my friend is telling me if no one had came buy and pulled the card out after a minute or so machines suck the card back in and hold it in the machine......

Is there truth to this. Any help would be awsome

thats true. each machine is programmed so that after xx seconds if the card is still present, it sucks the card back in. its not shredded or anything, they get processed and returned to the issuing bank.

ARCEL: Not if it's a debit/credit card with a visa/mastercard logo.

You take those shits to a public library and order things online. Have them

sent to a friend's house and have them prepare an alibi for the precise

time that the order is made. When the item arrives, take it. If the popo

go to their house to accuse them, they have an alibi.

but anyway, areankay, didn't the thing beep incessantly as you walked

away?

its always a good idea to cancel if you're not sure of what the hell happened to the card. did you finish your tranaction at the atm... because i have walked up to cards in the atm still asking if you would like another transaction. then someone can screw you. but even afterwards you can get screwed with small shit that no one ask for id's for like fill up the gas tank, groceries.......

Originally posted by nomadawhat

but even afterwards you can get screwed with small shit that no one ask for id's for like fill up the gas tank, groceries.......

Those aren't very safe, because most places have surveillance cams

that can screw you if they check the time of the transaction. Even if you

cover your face, the license plate can still get pinched.

The thing is I could give 2 shits, I'm worried more about the hastle of getting the card back than the 50 bucks I had in my account and shit now that I'm home its more of a help cause that 50 woulda been gone tonight had I had of haven the card. Cause I was in a bad mind set tonight. But yeh fuck it.

But I can honestly say I did this sober and funny thing is all the years of fucking with an atm's all drunk and drugged up this has never happen but the one time I'm stone sober drunk off tofu and veggie stir fry I go and do this shit, makes you wonder, is it worth it to be sobering up in the first place. I mean really. Okay yeh I guess it is

Originally posted by S@T@N

Those aren't very safe, because most places have surveillance cams

that can screw you if they check the time of the transaction. Even if you

cover your face, the license plate can still get pinched.

those are both easily taken care of by anybody w/ any common sense..... but you have to rememember: there is a fuck load of dumb ass criminals out there.

Archived