Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATM: urgent question

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jul 19, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Okay so I stuck my atm card in an atm machine it sucked it in to use it you know I got my cash then accedently dipped.* and I was fucking sobergo figure shoulda been drunk* so anyway 3 or 4 hours later next bar I'm going to use my card.................OH SHIT ITS GONE, that's right its still at the fucking machine.................

So my friend is telling me if no one had came buy and pulled the card out after a minute or so machines suck the card back in and hold it in the machine......

Is there truth to this. Any help would be awsome

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

thats true. each machine is programmed so that after xx seconds if the card is still present, it sucks the card back in. its not shredded or anything, they get processed and returned to the issuing bank.

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

very true. i had this happen last week.

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Okay awsome. I'm hoping to hit them up at opening time tomorrow and they still have it. And that some crch head didn't crab it
    Any way thanks

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

they would need the pin number anyway, right?

6. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

ARCEL: Not if it's a debit/credit card with a visa/mastercard logo.
    You take those shits to a public library and order things online. Have them
    sent to a friend's house and have them prepare an alibi for the precise
    time that the order is made. When the item arrives, take it. If the popo
    go to their house to accuse them, they have an alibi.

but anyway, areankay, didn't the thing beep incessantly as you walked
    away?

7. nomadawhat

its always a good idea to cancel if you're not sure of what the hell happened to the card. did you finish your tranaction at the atm... because i have walked up to cards in the atm still asking if you would like another transaction. then someone can screw you. but even afterwards you can get screwed with small shit that no one ask for id's for like fill up the gas tank, groceries.......

8. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Nope you're all wrong....the kid is fucked

9. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Those aren't very safe, because most places have surveillance cams
    that can screw you if they check the time of the transaction. Even if you
    cover your face, the license plate can still get pinched.

10. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

The thing is I could give 2 shits, I'm worried more about the hastle of getting the card back than the 50 bucks I had in my account and shit now that I'm home its more of a help cause that 50 woulda been gone tonight had I had of haven the card. Cause I was in a bad mind set tonight. But yeh fuck it.

But I can honestly say I did this sober and funny thing is all the years of fucking with an atm's all drunk and drugged up this has never happen but the one time I'm stone sober drunk off tofu and veggie stir fry I go and do this shit, makes you wonder, is it worth it to be sobering up in the first place. I mean really. Okay yeh I guess it is

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Cancel that shit NOW, debit card thefts have to be reported immediately or you're shit out of luck when someone overdraws your account by $5K.

13. nomadawhat

those are both easily taken care of by anybody w/ any common sense..... but you have to rememember: there is a fuck load of dumb ass criminals out there.