ATLANTIC CITY

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Never been but i guess that is becasue i'm out west.Why go to AC when you can to Vegas..As for what i oplay..

Craps

Roullette

Blackjack(only a little)

as for biggest loss 1200 bucks in what equaled 2 hours of gambling.Lost 300 in the first 5 minutes..

Biggest winnings/money i came home with.Came home with 800 once out of 1000.The 1000 was also for food/room.Most i've one in one sitting 350 at a craps table and 300 roughly at a roullette table.

yo i played a freez out tournament yesterday at this straight up swank spot! a buddy took me there this dude rents this spot stricktly for poker games. walk in and theres like five tables big tvs on the wall. the other room was a gigar/lounge room. this place was done up proper. thouroughly impressesd. as for the tournament i was doin well. chip leader for a while. called and all in with 10-q suited. fuckin idiot.

other than than me and thugtrains took a beatin' last week foxin' with them damn table games. and i had this dude looked like he wanted to castrate my first born son bc i got a miss-deal. he tried to go to the bathroom and "mistakenly" bump into my drink table and knock evrything over. too bad the dip shit knocked over evry drink but the one i was drinkin.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by amItoolate?@Jan 31 2005, 11:54 AM

other than than me and thugtrains took a beatin' last week foxin' with them damn table games. and i had this dude looked like he wanted to castrate my first born son bc i got a miss-deal. he tried to go to the bathroom and "mistakenly" bump into my drink table and knock evrything over. too bad the dip shit knocked over evry drink but the one i was drinkin.

Damn I didnt even know it was that guy that did the drink thing. That shit almost got on my coat. What piece of south jersey trash him and his girlfriend were. Sorry to hear you lost last night.