ATL

grc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TI's in it..

but yeah, I'm sure its lame..

on a related note..last night me and my roomates got drunk..some white chicks covered in tats came over..and we watched T.I. music video's for like 2 hours while they smoked weed..then we went out and met their stripper friends..who were banging..

I don't go out much..but when I do..ho's come in droves..I have a feeling if I went out too much it wouldn't be like that..

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 14 2006, 02:51 PM

ATL LOOKS LIKE IT BORROWED SOME ELEMENTS FROM "THE WARRIORS." HAD A BLACK LADY TALKING INTO THAT MICROPHONE WITH ONLY HER MOUTH SHOWING LIKE IN THE WARRIORS.

i think its the same lady from the warriors movie...."nowhere to run to baby...nowhere to hide".....

and i think these are both the same lady from the hit game show....where in the world is carmen san diego.....but i could be wrong..

Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 14 2006, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 14 2006, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 14 2006, 02:51 PM

ATL LOOKS LIKE IT BORROWED SOME ELEMENTS FROM "THE WARRIORS." HAD A BLACK LADY TALKING INTO THAT MICROPHONE WITH ONLY HER MOUTH SHOWING LIKE IN THE WARRIORS.

i think its the same lady from the warriors movie...."nowhere to run to baby...nowhere to hide".....

and i think these are both the same lady from the hit game show....where in the world is carmen san diego.....but i could be wrong..

[/b]

they are one the same woman.

Originally posted by Zack Morris+Mar 14 2006, 06:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zack Morris - Mar 14 2006, 06:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 14 2006, 08:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 14 2006, 02:51 PM

ATL LOOKS LIKE IT BORROWED SOME ELEMENTS FROM "THE WARRIORS." HAD A  BLACK LADY TALKING INTO THAT MICROPHONE WITH ONLY HER MOUTH SHOWING LIKE IN THE WARRIORS.

they are one the same woman.

[/b]

ARE YOU GUYS SURE? THAT'S LYNNE THIGPEN, AND SHE DIED IN 2003. (REST IN PEACE)

THIS LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE A GOOD MOVIE. NOT ALL MOVIES WITH RAPPERS IS BAD. IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME BAD RAPPER MOVIES CHECK OUT THOSE CASH MONEY RECORDS MOVIES THEY CAME OUT WITH. LOOK LIKE SOMEONE RECORDED THAT WITH A CAMCORDER AND NO ONE IN THE MOVIE HAD ONE LICK OF ACTING LESSONS IN THEIR LIFE. THEY HAD ONE "FLASHBACK SCENE" WHERE JUVENILLE WAS A CHILD IN THE 70'S WATCHING OLDER FOLKS SHOOTING CRAPS... AND EVERYONE SHOOTING CRAPS HAD FADES AND LONG WHITE TEES. SINCE WHEN WAS THAT THE STYLE IN THE 70'S? YEAH MAN IT WAS LOWBUDGET.