athletes foot

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo i got this little rash on my foot and it fuckin burning and itching like crazy!! it looks like rash and shit..like a patch of real itchy dry skin....is it athletes foot? i wash my fucking feet everday too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, you're supposed to do it in the shower or the bathtub to avoid that whole soaking floor thing... I dunno if it's supposed to sting, but I imagine it would... just keep it up for a week... well, not non-stop, I mean once a day in the shower or whatever... after that it should be gone... if not consult a physician...

and say "I dunno Doc, I've been peeing on my feet for a week but nothing's changed..."

Footsie Fungus

Most likely it's tinea pedis (athlete's foot.) If it concentrates between your toes and cause the skin to die and turn white and peel off, definately tinea pedis. You need to both treat your feet AND change the environment your foot is in all day. Wash your feet real good (with soap) then set that washrag aside and it needs to go straight to the laundry and use Clorox.

Apply a good anti-fungal ointment everywhere below the ankle, or above the ankle too, if the "rash" is up there. Then dust your socks inside with a good medicated foot powder. If you wear tennis shoes, wash them. Get two pairs of shoes and alternate them, don't wear the same pair every day. Dust your shoes with the foot powder whenever your aren't wearing them. Let them air dry well--moisture from your feet makes the shoes grow tinea as well.

Wear thick, white cotton athletic socks until this shit clears up. Change socks EVERY DAY, twice if you do anything like working out, mowing the lawn, running, etc.

Fungi grow wherever it is warm, dark and moist. If you've got athlete's foot there's a good chance you also have jock itch, or are about to have it. Try not to touch your underwear with your feet when you are getting dressed. If your groin begins to itch, apply the ointment there too. If you have a girlfriend, BE ADVISED that you having jock itch and athlete's foot is a big risk for her developing a "yeast" infection, "yeast" just being a nicer way of saying "fungal." WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY before you touch your girl.

I guess that about covers it.

Originally posted by KaBar

B.R.---Well, it is probably cheaper than buying Lotramin or Tinactin, but not too effective. Or attractive, LOL.

actually, from what I've heard it's highly effective, agreeably not to attractive... something about the uric acid and the sterility of fresh urine...

for those who don't know, when urine leaves the body it is completely sterile (like an operating room, not like an impotent man), but it gets foul pretty quickly (I guess about 10 minutes or so) when exposed to air...

Guest platapie
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I can't believe you people recommeded pissing on your own feet before buying the fucking ointment......

im with you

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Smart

well, it's free and you don't have to go anywhere to get it

tru dat, viva la channel zero. who needs doctors when we have 12oz?

Archived