At what age...

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted, as I can now see as a minority, for 24. I know alot of 21 year olds that act like fucking immature idiot 18 year olds. Some would argue that I am one of those.... but they'd definitely argue, cause I'm a naive 21 year old, I have to have the last word.... I'm sure in 3 years I could give a fuck and I'd just as soon tell them, "Fuck off you win..."

25/26

it's at this age that people slow down on changing; if you haven't figured at least some of your shit out by this time, chances aren't good that you will

it's also the time when people of almost any age no longer consider you a kid

and a time when using your youth/age as an excuse for a mistake becomes ridiculous

most people's friends will either be married, have a kid or four, own at least either a house or an asset, or be serious about a career by this time

i know from experience:o

Originally posted by ARCEL

when you learn that a girl can't get pregnant by swallowing

in all seriousness, it really depends on the person.

hahaha, yeah, being almost 19, i would say i am basically one myself, i have a job, have many bills to pay (car, phone, shit like that) have many responsibilites and waht not, and dont rely on my parents much anymore, however maybe i would still not be considered one, but i think the maturity level is way up there when it needs to be and what not. AND IF ANYONE CHOSE !% FOR REAL, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT

After you've been out of college and your actually making

it and paying your own way in the working world.

for me it was 23.

I did climb a mountain in asia when I was 19 and I sure felt

like I went up the climb as a boy and came down as a man.

to vote 12

to be injected lethally no age, no death penalty, but since there is one 14 captial, 21 other (not sure if anyplace has this option though)

to smoke should be like 15

to drink 21 at least

when stuff is off limits, it just makes kids more interested in it though.

hmmm.. im 19 but i feel as though i will completely mature at 21.. ive got all the basics down.. its just when i get inot the bars and clubs with MY fake.. i get really smashed and then a lot of people can tell my age . other than that. most of my associates are in there 30s 40s and 50s.. so i dont know. screw it.. im going to go draw and watch the news..