At the party she said

Alex Karamazov

She called me first and she is called Audrey, she wanted to go to the to the opening at museum of contemporary art and i refused, but then i changed my mind and called her back but then she called me back to change plans. We decide to have a drink at her house then go to a bar. I take my bike and arrive early. We talk about things then decide to go see a rock show and meet two of her friends. We arrive first, i think the band really sucked but she found the singer cute, and i tried to convince her he was not. Then Her friends came and danced, there was a dj who sounded like 2 (two) many djs, it was okay but the room was almost empty so it was awkward to dance. Then her friends invite us at her house, they insist. We listen to serge gainsbourg and to her friend talk about her boyfriend. Its 5 in the morning and people want to sleep. Her friend tautght we were together so she starts fixing the bed but she decides to go sleep somewhere else: i feel depressed. In the morning she says goodbye and leaves, I eat a fruit with Stephanie and orange juice, and leave before her friend wakes up; my stomach hurts i have gas. I walk because my bike is still at her house.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Today is Monday. I go to the 12oz Prophet forums and read the Channel Zero section. I click on this thread to see what it is about. I find out that it sucks. It wastes several minutes of my time. The redeeming features are minimal. I flame this thread. I grow tired of this thread and have to pee. My bike's tires are flat.

It is now 10 in the morning the streets are still wet from the cleaning machines. I walk by the streets with all the old prostitutes, the are reading the papers. The I arrive at the marketplace but i have no money left so I take the metro to my flat. I feel sick but I eat a copious breakfast then go to bed to wake up in the afternoon. Its sunset and i go to the librabry to borrow cds and a book of Rimbaud. I listen to Sonic Youth on my way home. I want to sit in my room and think but my roomate girlfriend and this other writer friend are there and the music is booming, its the 2 live crew. I hesitate but finally I call Audrey to go at at party of electro and indy rock, its free and at nine. She says she is tired and is supposed to go to a party in a flat but she might come by if im there i say ok. I call a friend he tells me he has drugs but he wont come because he must go to elsewhere. I eat with the people here and take whisky then take the metro to the bar.

It is 4:45 in the afternoon. I click on this thread, again. I see that you are posting more mundane details of your life. There is a website that goes by the name of Live Journal. It's address is http://www.livejournal.com. You should go there and open an account. Then you should take all these boring stories and post them on that account. That way, people will be able to avoid this waste of time more easily. I get ready to press the add reply button. I hope never to read of Audrey again. Audrey is not exciting. You must graduate high school. If you have already done that, I don't care.

LOL...today i walk into hobbylobby, i buy posterboard for school i give the cashier the exact change..i feel funny, i too realize that i have to pee..i walk to car i really don't want to drive,plus i need an oil change.i finally get home i'm suppose to catch up on homework, instead i jump on 12oz..and laugh at this ridiculous thread...

this shit is too funny... :haha: :haha:

Its very early so i get a free cd and i sit alone at a table with a beer but im alright the music is great, they play the clash and i feel a bit exhausted. But as time comes by more and more people come it and im starting to fear that she might not come. So i chek my nokia and see that she tried to call me, she asks me to come over so i buy a bottle of wine. We listen to the Libertines, while drinking rhum and coke and talking about things. I tell her we realy should go back to the place I was so we go and leave the bottle in the entrance to get it back before going to the other flat. Its midnight and in outside the place are two of our friend kissing i know the girl shes german and i know the boy. We pass thru without them noticing us. Inside there is people dancing to chik chik chik and a guy is screaming on the floor. Audrey meets a friend of hers, a guy, and we drink an infect red wine.Then the kissing couple comes in and the guy offers me a drink. The DJ plays Fit but you know it but we are getting bored. So we take our bikes to this flat but forget to take the bottle. I miss two lampost and a pedestrian and a bus missed me.

Originally posted by Alex Karamazov@Nov 29 2004, 09:56 PM

Its very early so i get a free cd and i sit alone at a table with a beer but im alright the music is great, they play the clash and i feel a bit exhausted. But as time comes by more and more people come it and im starting to fear that she might not come. So i chek my nokia and see that she tried to call me, she asks me to come over so i buy a bottle of wine. We listen to the Libertines, while drinking rhum and coke and talking about things. I tell her we realy should go back to the place I was so we go and leave the bottle in the entrance to get it back before going to the other flat. Its midnight and in outside the place are two of our friend kissing i know the girl shes german and i know the boy. We pass thru without them noticing us. Inside there is people dancing to chik chik chik and a guy is screaming on the floor. Audrey meets a friend of hers, a guy, and we drink an infect red wine.Then the kissing couple comes in and the guy offers me a drink. The DJ plays Fit but you know it but we are getting bored. So we take our bikes to this flat but forget to take the bottle. I miss two lampost and a pedestrian and a bus missed me.

eba00392166f00000179.jpg

pfffft: i still have the chance. she's coming back to america. i got an email from her the other day that says she got her working visa and she's oming back to teach...she's fucking 20 and has her teaching degree....jeez!

anyway, she wants to see me again...i dunno about that. maybe i will just to fuck a russian girly.

casek/hating on white chicks since 1988

Originally posted by Alex Karamazov@Nov 29 2004, 03:40 PM

thanks i am not russian its a fake name

das ist okay, denken i stil, daß Sie ein dolt. haben Sie schliefen

überhaupt mit einem Elch oder möglicherweise einer Schwalbe sind? es

ist nur sinnvoll, Geschlecht mit Bauernhoftieren zu haben, weil sie

langsame und stumme Tiere sind, die in Gruppe Geschlecht leicht

gesprochen werden können.

ein Bier und ein warmes Lächeln später und Sie haben Miniaturatem.

Originally posted by Alex Karamazov@Nov 29 2004, 10:03 PM

okay whatever i know its boring

youre not an author and judging by how boring that was, and also how the grammar is just horrid, and how it kinda sounds like its from some "deep" fucking gay mall goth kid who is probably 13, it sucked and you should promptly die.

fuck

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 29 2004, 10:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 29 2004, 10:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Alex Karamazov@Nov 29 2004, 03:40 PM

[/b]

i remember when i used to do that and you call me a fag. how funny how the coin tosses

Originally posted by omar+Nov 29 2004, 07:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (omar - Nov 29 2004, 07:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 29 2004, 10:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Alex Karamazov@Nov 29 2004, 03:40 PM

i remember when i used to do that and you call me a fag. how funny how the coin tosses

[/b]

i used to call you a fag? welcome back, kotter. you fag.

onesecondple: yes, i believe you do know why i dislike russians.

thanks for reminding me of the other reason.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 29 2004, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 29 2004, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by omar@Nov 29 2004, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 29 2004, 10:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Alex Karamazov@Nov 29 2004, 03:40 PM

i used to call you a fag? welcome back, kotter. you fag.

onesecondple: yes, i believe you do know why i dislike russians.

thanks for reminding me of the other reason.

[/b]

hahaha, give me a call sometime casexual..