at the library and some old man farts and acts like noithing happened

Guest 6Feet1

Guest 6Feet1

the seats are hard, so i guess that makes the fart sound even louder.....but this nigga is sittin here acting like nothing just happenened.hahahahhahahah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I cant wait untill I get old enough to pull that kind of stunt.

The world is going to be so fucked up when we're all wandering around

retirement planets wearing plaid hoodies and harrasing the robo-nurses.

I cant wait! :D

<span style='color:black'>My personal favorite is "Did you just hear that baby elephant run by? Or when im at school the greatest is getting into a crowded elevator and letting on rip right before you get off leaving the others to suffer the rest of the ride.</span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

letting on rip right before you get off leaving the others to suffer the rest of the ride.

yuck lives the thug life!

Guest 6Feet1
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

plus what do you expect him to do, turn to you and ask you to acknowledge that he farted?

nah nigg, but i at least expected him to say excuse me......or laugh at it or somethin..........oh well i hella laughed at that nigga and he acted like he didnt see me.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

plus what do you expect him to do, turn to you and ask you to acknowledge that he farted?

Hahahahahahhahahahahhaa

I was gonna make up what said question might be but the possibilities

are endless.

1) Excuse me sir, did I just drop something?

I like to get near old people and fart, then I walk away (holding my nose or waving people away) so it looks like they did it... it only really works in Libraries or Malls or Public... but DON'T try that on your Grandfather at home, he will BUST you!

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by furioussnake

i can just imagine being at the library..........and the dude farting ..then looking over at me and like tipping his hat or nodding his head slightly at me to acknowledge it

HAHAHAHAAH that shit cracked me up. A few years ago me and a friend were at this Chinese bakery. And this old Chinese man who must of been in his 70's walks in with a younger woman probably his daughter or some shit. Dude is standing at the cash register and me and my friend are behind him waiting to pay. He's talking to the cashier in Chinese and while he's talking lets one rip. It started out quiet but then started getting louder... I was like what the fuck is that. The fart didn't stop it just kept going and got louder and louder! It was the longest and loudest fart I had ever heard!!! I started cracking up and ran out of the store. My friend came out a minute later his face was bright red and we cracked up for another ten minutes while we ate are ham and scallion buns. Good times/

Archived