at a club or part...

conan o brien

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think you should just rub it in like you're wanting her....she might like it...most likely not though...shit man..it happend to me like twice..once at aa small party at some rich girls parents not home met on the BART dance just to get a boner just to bone...

and at a house party in hawaii where the girls are in 1 line and the guys in thier own line...

2 lines now guys in front girls in back..

and then you got me the gobatron with a hot light skinned pilipino chick on the side having sex with our clothes on and all eyes on us because we were so damn good and horny for each other we had to leave .....

yeah i had a boner that all could see...

alot of chicks were diggin me after that..

point being...

boners are good...

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

i think you should just rub it in like you're wanting her....she might like it...most likely not though...shit man..it happend to me like twice..once at aa small party at some rich girls parents not home met on the BART dance just to get a boner just to bone...

and at a house party in hawaii where the girls are in 1 line and the guys in thier own line...

2 lines now guys in front girls in back..

and then you got me the gobatron with a hot light skinned pilipino chick on the side having sex with our clothes on and all eyes on us because we were so damn good and horny for each other we had to leave .....

yeah i had a boner that all could see...

alot of chicks were diggin me after that..

point being...

boners are good...

someone's horny!!!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

honestly, im surprised i dont get hard when i dance with a girl like that...probably partly because im not into that music and am more focused on what im doing rather than whats goin on...but it works good both ways..all i know is some of those bytches gotta watch it with how hard they rub...always crushing my junk and shit

that hasn't happened to me since like high school. Mostly because either its some beat girl that just attacked me. I don't really dance like that either so if I'm dancing with a girl that I actually feel, we're usually just messing around, mimicking the rest of the herbs at the club. I just like to break, not grind.

Guest platapie

any1 remember that song. wher ethey say i feel a bump coing thru on you. haha thats funny. im stupid and tired.

Originally posted by knowlej:

yeah thats by next the whole song is about a guy getting a bone freaking

those cats got another song called "cybersex" where they say stupid ass shit like "You can download all over my keyboard" God those muhfuckas are stupid.

MERODOGS

Archived