Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Astro Booting

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Clay-Burner, Jul 1, 2001.

1. Clay-Burner

Clay-Burner Senior Member

Thats SNOee's name for it...how many of you roller boot?......oh do you guys and girls respect me?

2. uglyfe

uglyfe Member

fruit boot?
    if so, i have very little respect for you. but i am sure you were tricked into it by the devil.

[This message has been edited by uglyfe (edited 07-01-2001).]

3. hipnos

hipnos Guest

umm...are you talking about rollerblading? nope, i don't. but that's some weird terminology.

4. Siris

Siris Member

dude fruit booters can be cool but thats only when they are ex fruit booters! cuz i have friends that used to fruit boot then met me and stoped and started skating! so i mean i dont have a prioblem with em but its just gay!

5. Clay-Burner

Clay-Burner Senior Member

SKate Boarding has gone POP and yes...I do mean Roller Blading Hipnos....

[This message has been edited by Clay-Burner (edited 07-01-2001).]

6. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

ever sins that tony hawk thing... the game or the 900 @ the x-games...

7. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

i used to "fruit-boot" the i started skate boardin cus its more fun

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

8. freighthunter

freighthunter Senior Member

fruit boots are gay induced!

[This message has been edited by freighthunter (edited 07-02-2001).]

9. pacman

pacman Member

I used to rollerblade and skateboard. Now I just skateboard. I respect the guys who do it as long as they're crazy and jump off of everything. Who cares what you are doing as long as you having fun. Unless you're hurting other people.

------------------
    <- - - -(")- -(")owoop

10. chizm

chizm Senior Member

you're gay if you're an "agressive" fruit-booter. but if you're subtle about it, thats cool. i've seen too many skaters gone rollerbladers because skating was too hard.

11. JimmyHofa

JimmyHofa Junior Member

fruit boot has to be the funniest term i've ever heard. its perfect. carry on...

12. W.W.F

W.W.F New Jack

yup fruit booting is the perfect term for it...

13. I used to rollerblade a lot in early high school, and I loved it. I gotta agree, it's not really very hard to get pretty advanced. As a matter of fact, in-line skating is pretty damn easy compared to skating. Fun as hell, but I got bored. In-line went in a direction I didn't care much about (too much grinding and technicalities, not enough insane air), so I quit it and went into BMX street riding. Now THAT shit was intense. I did it for a while and had MAD fun, even though the results didn't arrive as quick as they did rollerblading. I never considered skating because it was too damn stereotypical, and overall, I don't like the damn asshole attitude a lot of skaters have thinking their sport is so much better than other's. No offense to anyone here... actually, yes offense to anyone here thinking they're hardcore for calling in-line skaters fruitbooters. Ha Ha!! Fruit as in gay!! Ha Ha! Pshh. I love skateboarding, I think it's the illest of all the street sports, but I fuckin hate the attitude.

Whatevers, eventually I quit all sports and took up fulltime bboying, still doing it today. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

just thought of this thread when I bought the john smith CD today. heres a bit of "I'm Rollerblading!"

1: Lather up
    2: The best I can, the showers like being peed on
    1: Dont know what
    2: I'll wear today but you can bet that its neon
    1: Glostick green
    2: shorts to match my blades lining
    1: deerhunt orange
    2: shirt to match my blades bindings
    1: I'll wear my roots
    2: hat backwards to top it all off
    1: Well aware
    2: that some of these cool guys scoff
    1: they call em
    2: fruit boots but cant wreck my fun time
    1: theres wheels neath
    2: my shoes I'm walking on sunshine
    1: back of my
    2: shirt reads "He's Rad" for all of those hating
    1: cinch the straps
    2: of my kneepads and now I'm roller blading...

the whole song is funny as fuck....had me laughing for a long time...

15. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Tony Hawk is the Green Day of skateboarding.
    700!