asteroid on uncertian collision course with earth!!

DonzilCutlip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

one day scientists are sure that its gonna be so fuckin close that it could be the end....then thanks to our government...its gonna be so far away that we dont have to worry anymore.

which one do you believe?

the first report?

or the second?

Guest me IS cool

Your not usually going to hear about something like this either before or after it has happened(or passed). Why? Cuz of mass histeria. If you were to hear that the earth is going to be hit with a meteor would you chillout? Nope. The media/government has to block it so that the people remain ignorant cattle.

Yeah think about it, if "the end of the world is hear" was posted all over the media, what would you do? i know i would bang broads, steal shit, and just fuck people up, you know fun shit? then if it is a false alarm think of how fucked thigns would be? so i don't think you heard this correct of are you just seeing what peeps think of that shit?

yeah i saw it on the bottom of the screen on cnn or cnbc noone made a big deal about it its called nt-75 or something like that im not that worried because i know bruce willis is going to save me.......fuck it. i was just curious if anyone heard anymore on the subject.

"Initial calculations indicate there is a chance the asteroid — known as 2002 NT7 — will hit the Earth on February 1, 2019. But scientists said Wednesday that the calculations are preliminary and the risk to the planet is low."

Guest JIGSAW

fuck thats 17 years haha i'll be glad to be dead by then if I dont fall off a roof, get shot, ran over, or killed in a crash, really what can you do? just have a good time..

don't worry, we'll just send bruce willis and his team of oil drillers up to space. they will land on the asteroid and drill a hole big enough to drop a nuke inside the asteroid. don't worry, hollywood has our back.

i hope

and if not, then party like rockstars....

BEER

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

don't worry, we'll just send bruce willis and his team of oil drillers up to space. they will land on the asteroid and drill a hole big enough to drop a nuke inside the asteroid. don't worry, hollywood has our back.

i hope

and if not, then party like rockstars....

BEER

damn you beat me to it. Dont forget Ben Affleck, not only can he write horrible screenplays but he can also save the world by destroying an asteroid. AMAZING!

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Anybody notice the one that just missed us a few weeks ago? It came BETWEEN the earth and the orbit of the moon. It was small - only big enough to maybe wipe out one city - but they didn't catch it until it was going by.

I heard that... they keep it quiet until it blows up a city and says it was the fault of the few skycams in orbit that didnt see it...right ok...

about goddamn time.. everything will get a lot cooler.. like the road warrior.... and i'm gonna cruise around with my dog all day.. dirty, cold hearted as hell, and not giving a fuck.. in search of gasoline, killing people almost every day, probably eating them.... yeah... it'll be pretty awesome... i can't wait..

hahahahahahahha.. i hope so.. this thing needs to hurry up! i can't wait until i'm 35 to be the road warrior! i have to be in my 20's at the most! i have to be sexy like mel gibson for the optimal road warrior effect.. ahhh.. hurry up asteroid.. yeah that's the one.. not meteor..

Archived