1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

assorted rants

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Jul 23, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

assorted rants

Discussion started by sneak - Jul 23, 2002

holy fuck, im turning into jah i been on here way to much recently.my daily routine now involves sitting here for extended periods of time till my ass goes numb (yes, feel free to put that in the undertones thread,,,)ive been on here way to much 2nite. fuck me, its just not funny anymore. i need a fag. except u just know ill be back l8r on in the morning, seeing as its already past 1am. holy shit, i blame raven for making this so addictive. also, it had nuthin to do with my wish to increase my posts. goddamn.

another rant ima have, is why the fuck do girls spend so long shopping? i mean wtf is that all about? i met my girl in town 2day, and she was with her mates shopping. they went into at least 30 shops and yet didnt buy ANYTHING!!!! wen i go, i no exactly what i want, and where to get it.

why are fags so expensivce?? fuck, why is life so expensive? im on my summer holidays and i swear i need at least like a tenner a day to spend on food, drink, travell etc. why does it cost so much is all i wanna know??

hands up whose seen the film shrek? fuck me that shits funny.....

if any one here uses msn messenger. add me. sneaky963@hotmail.com

thanks for listening

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jul 23, 2002

Did you ever get my email??

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jul 23, 2002

Oh yeah and get on MSN.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jul 23, 2002

aint checked my mail in time

5. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Jul 23, 2002

i know what you mean about a tenner a day. i live in the sticks bus fares, beer and records seem to eat my money with alarming regularity. roll on amsterdam!

6. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Jul 24, 2002

Micro wave food is the shit.

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Jul 24, 2002

i like all the girls i saw downtown today.

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: