Assistant Cheerleading Coach Fired For Posing Naked With Freshman Cheerleader (With Pic)

After School Special

The small town of Goshen, Ohio has been rocked by scandal after a nude photo of a Goshen cheerleader and her coach turned up. Both of the young women are topless, and it would appear that they have quite a bit of explaining to do. According to the school, one of their cheerleading coaches took the nude snap at a recent party. It then proceeded to propigate through e-mail, and that's when the school asked police to get involved. Goshen Superintendent Charlene Thomas said that the school board fired 19-year-old assistant coach Andrew Emerson for hosting the party and 19-year-old freshman cheerleader coach Victoria Schattauer for allegedly providing alcohol to a freshman at the party.

To quote Mike Singletary “I like this kind of party!” Anytime Cheerleaders are getting naked, El Pres wants in! And not only is the Freshman Cheerleading coach a hot piece of ass, but I totally owe her a debut of gratitude. I learned a valuable lesson here when it comes to smut publishing. Apparently I need to blur out the face of any chick that is under the age of 18. Duly noted. In any event I’m going to keep a close eye on Ms. Victoria Schattauer. I got a feeling we haven’t seen anything yet from this chick yet. Because as a rule when chicks start posing naked at parties it’s just the tip of the ice berg. I can’t wait to find out who or how many dudes she banged at this party. Naked Chicks and High School Football….That’s what Ohio does.

*WARNING* Underage Boobage below

cheerleader.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Assistant Cheerleading Coach Fired For Posing Naked With Freshman Cheerleader (With Pi

my boy used to be all about the underage girls, we called him the statutory hustler.......if a girl was 16 he would say she was on the 2 year plan an shit....wow, its sad to say but the girl on the left is pretty tight hopefully she is the one of legal age so i can feel good about myself

Re: Assistant Cheerleading Coach Fired For Posing Naked With Freshman Cheerleader (With Pi

Maybe you're right.

Girl on the lefts boobs point up. Like young little girl boobs. Girl on the rights boobs don't sag, but they don't point up. That and the one on the right is a little chunkier and cares less about what she looks likes.

girl on the right looks like she has some weird ass ribcage.

they would both get fucked, but i would shit talk weird ribcage girl endlessly.

and then make something up about the other one for good measure.

The girl on the right has that young and fresh look to her eyes.

She hasnt worked, studied, or got fucked hard a day in her life.

The one on the left's odometer kicked over to 20k after she got

worked over a few times freshman year in college.

I'd smash the older one just the same.

PS, tits touching each other are allways nice

then the mods will handle it im sure...

im pretty sure the left is the older chick...i would smash but i feel bad just knowin one of them is like 15 or some shit...we need to bring the age of consent down to Aussy style 16