asshole friends

VANDALISTIKO

Do anyof you have those friends that fuckin 2face everyday, they act a certain way around you, then when a third party comes in they are an absolutely different person and too cool for you, im feelin like taking a ride to a desolote road and beating the fuck out of him with my tire iron.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ODW

i used to have friends like that, then i stopped considering them friends. i can count the number of real friends i have. the rest are buddies and arent that important.

yep.. i can count my real friends on two hands. strangely enough with the exception of two or three of them, my real homeys are dudes i went to school with since the age of 5 til 17 and even tho i only see them once every month or two, shit is still as tight as it ever was.

Friends dont have friends that are pricks

i dont make friends like that, cause i make it obvious thats not my style and i dont get sucked into to peoples tricks. i know a lot more about a person when i see them then they can imagine, or even comprehend, for that matter. hit him with the tire iron and make the news.

Archived