Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ass Kickings

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LungFactory, Mar 10, 2003.

1. LungFactory

LungFactory Junior Member

Allright people, after a skuffle at school today, i wanted some imput on what constitues as 1) winning a fight 2) gettin your ass kicked

Now, i fought this guy, and during the process i grabed him by the hair, and smashed his face into my knee, thus popin his nose open and him gettin blood all himself. Now i thought, that when fighting your looking out for yourself, and its not a fuckin gentlemens battle. So after words, he was crying, and i asked him if he was done..he said yes, and i went out with my friend to throw up a few tags....

Later i came back to school (this happend during lunch) and this kid is saying i fight like a bitch, and that he infact kicked my ass..Now im kinda confused here, so what do you ppl think..Anyone have any imput or had this happen to them...and please, im not trying to sound tuff by posting this..

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you are sucha tough guy.

hes not in the hospital, you lost.

the end.

3. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

4. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

you need to ruthlessly beat the shit out of him in front of a large group of people.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

OR kill his face off and staple it to a shirt. Then wearing said shirt around school.

6. krie

krie Guest

sounds like u won, but u cooda hit him a few more times :)

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

/ and not type like that, AT ALL.

8. spec

spec Guest

shit sounds retarded. aside from grabbing hair which is a common characistic of catfights. but in an all out bro0ha anything goes. if he's got the balls ot say he won then you didn't pount it into him hard enough :rolleyes:
    why don't you challange him to a more gentelmanly match of squash? no that's a fuckin' man's game biAtch! :)

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

your supposed to kill him

use either a firearm or a crowbar to the throat

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

you should have bitten one of his ears off, or dropped to the ground feigning a seizure.

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

shoot fighting...big crowds, and it shuts peoples mouth.

the end.

12. LungFactory

Allright, so i should keep it on the DL, untill he brings me to the edge againg...

13. blarky

blarky New Jack

Well i was there and it turns out my boy right here won, now i believe the way you lean how to fight is by getting your assed kicked a few times, it was a fine fight if there was anything illegal going on i woulda jumped in, but there wasnt, so this freshman needs to stop crying.....!!BLARKY!!!!

14. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

tough guy!

15. LungFactory

i rally asked him if he was done..what am i suposed to do, tell him to bend over?