Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ass Backwards if you ask me!!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Boring Bastard, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

How many people think it's some really sad shit to see someone like "Rime - KCW" who I've noticed on the board to have the title of "Rookie"............ The internet is some really retarded shit in that sense! How many people agree?? I'm not seriously mad or anything.....I just think that it's ironic that someone like him gets a rookie title in a chat/message board..... Yay or nay??

2. HAMMERFALL

HAMMERFALL Member

its just a silly message board. dont take it seriously. im sure hes not worried half as much as you are.

3. uh, gay topic. but, it has nothing to do with painting talent, its how many topics you've replied to.

4. Boring Bastard

By no means am I upset.......
    I just think that it's entertaining to see the title of "Rookie" next to Rime......
    Kind of ass backwards...

5. cdz

cdz Member

seems kinda silly to have this thread...
    -cdz

6. Boring Bastard

Fucking A man!!! Just a silly thought............
    I understand the concepts of posts=title!
    Will someone close this shit........
    just an offhanded thought!
    I guess I shouldn't make a post about such silly nonsensicle useless shit...
    I should be the serious graff guy!!!

Signing off

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

agreed... if i was rime, i would find it pretty funny that random people were taking up the fight for my internet posting titles though.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

could the person with the most posts get the "most gay" award?

9. Boring Bastard

That would be Seeking wouldn't it???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.