ASR - San Diego

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I see that shit in the mags. But is it open to the public. This week is a concert out here in my city with all kinds of heads like Planet Asia and (mind is blank) anyways it's at the Pico Rivera Sports Arena. At least i'm pretty sure it's this saturday.

yeah, this weekend always goes off down here.

street scene is decent if they have good bands playing.

ASR costs like $200 to get into if you're a shop owner or something, no public allowed. if you know somebody that looks similar to you is going to be there, try to borrow their pass. it will pull.

street scene is mucho expensive. i don't think it is worth it per$onally. besides the roots, nobody is playing that i really want to see. there are a lot of drunk people stumbling around, if your into that kind of thing. you could most likely get a wasted hoe to come back to your place after the fact...

asr... fuck. every year i wish on a fish that i could go to that shits. cool inside industry showcase, like NAMM for musicians except it is asr for skate/surf/snow industry. i've been to NAMM and that shit is the krondolious, i can only imagine asr... you could always wait outside and ask people for their passes as they are leaving.

i dunno, man..

i went to an eek a mouse show like 2 years ago. kinda boring.

then again, i wan't nearly blazed enough to really enjoy it. :lol:

he kept saying "how are you fee-ling six-woh-n-ninnnnneee-whoa-oh?!"

and he was wearing black leather chaps, black jeans, a black leather cowboy vest and hat. great stage presence. that fucker is like 6'5" or something. kept flicking his tongue at the ladies:D

^^^

i was there. wrek got the pipe taken away.

fucking eek-a-mouse... he makes everyone wait a good hour and a half before coming on (everyone is standing on cement), and then he puts on a two hour plus show. long shows are cool and all, but when you have been on your feet for many hours on hard, hard concrete his wacky shanangins get old fast. licking the mic and spitting and only looking at the ladies... shits kinda gross.

how are you feeling to-ni-i-i-ight... how are you feeling six-one-ni-i-i-ine...

bing-ging-a-ging-bing-gong-ging.

i say fuck street scene. fuck em up the ass! with hand cuffs on, and crazy glue on their lips! that's all you do...

if you hadn't noticed already it is raining, so street scene is gonna be messy to say the least. plus, boobies are nice.

go to the party.

Originally posted by el barto

i was goign to go but genetics was only going to get me a hotel room and in the show, id have to buy my plane ticket for 350. so i wont be there, btu i will be and the long beach one and hopefully skatign by then.

o werd - a dpc party in the LBC ,,, holla at a whitey,, ill roll through

Archived