Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Asphyxiophiliacsz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jul 21, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

"Auto-erotic asphyxiation is a sexual practice whereby human beings engage in sexual activities whilst artificially reducing the oxygen supply to the brain via self strangulation, plastic bags or oxygen tents. Many asphyxiophiliacs watch themselves in mirrors, and some even videotape or photograph themselves during the act of self strangulation. According to the available case studies and autobiographical accounts of asphyxiophiliacs, these self images do not so much serve as silent witnesses of the acts, but rather as fantasmatic fetishes for the facilitation of sexual enjoyment. Asphyxiophiliacs use images displaying themselves in positions of powerlessness as sexual power objects, in order to catalyze extreme bliss. Some of these self made images of asphyxiation can be found in the extensive forensic literature on the subject, which generally provides detailed descriptions of accidents incurred during asphyxiophiliac practices. Most of these materials also comprise pictures of the victims and their installations, images that are being adduced to substantiate the discovered evidence. Yet there is hardly any difference between the self images by the living asphyxiophiliacand the images of the dead asphyxiophiliac by the forensic expert, although they ostensibly serve completely different purposes: a fantasmatic fetish for the asphyxiophiliac and a forensic fact for the criminologist. Via a thorough exploration of this particular transition from subjective, sexual power objects to objective scientific evidence I will argue that the forensic facts are fundamentally ficticious and the fantasmatic fetishes extremely factual."

?

2. jah

jah Elite Member

damn. people that stupid really shouldnt be killing off their brain cells like that. theyre gonna have stupid babies....

3. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

damn...
    the world is a twisted place.

4. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Yup. That's how Micheal Hutchins, the singer of INXS killed himself...

5. cornelius

cornelius Member

hahahahahaha..... man.. i was wondering about those vaccum beds i saw in skin two.... it was like..... those vaccum sealers you see on tv for only $29.99! and if you order now, you get a lifetime supply of vaccu-seal bags free of charge! but really... it was like one of those... and it was weird as shit.... i wonder if they take the breathing tube out after they get vaccum sealed in rubber..... hmmmm it might have some connection..

6. 455

455 Guest

sorry man,I'm drunk and didn't really feel like reading all of that-I read the first 3 sentences and was like "fuck it"........

7. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

this is also how vaughn bode died.

browner, i know you're out there in canada rocking old school burners under your tough moniker, BAD BOBBY with vaughn bode characters all over the place, hence, the inspiration for this thread. :D

8. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

thats fucked up... its not BME shit though... which i detest

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

That shits fucking gross, makes me sick to the stomach.

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

hahahahaha.....
    heh..
    i was not aware bode died that way. yikes.
    its amazing the stuff you can find in the periphery of
    an image search.

11. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I used to strangle one of my ex-girlfriends all the time while we fucked. It turned us on. Self-strangulation is wierd, though. Maybe I'll try it out, though, because if Bode and Hutchinson did it, it must be really cool!

12. socrates

socrates Guest

All the cool people in "special" ways, DAMN THEM

13. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

hmmmm. interesting to say the least..

14. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

THAT SHIT IS GREAT, BEST WAY TO GET OFF!

15. platapie

platapie Guest

so thats bad then?