Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Asking to paint trains

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by EmceeGen, Jul 28, 2003.

1. EmceeGen

EmceeGen New Jack

Might be a dumb question, but do you think it might be worth asking the people who work at the station if you can paint some trains..I been thinking about walking to the place where I throw up on trains and shit, to see if they will let me do it legal wise. Ya it could be dumb, but the worst thing they can do is say no....What do you all think?

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

good idea, they will probably say yes

3. EmceeGen

EmceeGen New Jack

alright, since someone else thinks so I think im gonna run down there on a day that I got some money, ask them, then go out and get some paint and do some throw ups on em...Good lookin! ONE, but still uppin on other thoughts.

4. eatyervegetablz

eatyervegetablz Junior Member

are you thinking of paying them? i have done stuff like give them fake associations, straight espo style. thats worked twice- tell them youre with E.S.P.O., a non-profit org. dont pay tho

5. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

6. rob deer

rob deer Guest

just tell them you want to apply for a yardmaster job and piss all over their shoes like in Wolf.

7. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

i agree......this kid or whoever he is has got to be the stupidest person ever on 12oz........can someone really be that stupid to think that if they ask a yard worker if he can paint a fr8 the guy will say yes?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STUPIDEST 12OZ MEMBER EVER............

8. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

if this is any representation of what kind of kids are painting graffiti these days...we can all "say goodbye to freights" very soon.

9. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

^^^^say word. if this kid comes by my area ill smash his voicebox with a mallet. Forget about asking if he can paint fr8s he wont even be able to ask his mom how she will pay for his hospital bills.

10. damn vandle

damn vandle Member

YOUR A BRIGHT ONE HOMEBOY!!!!!!:nope:

11. king kong

king kong Banned

stupid ass thread...

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

no way, there has been worse.

13. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..dont think so :crazy:

someone tell this guy we dont do throw ups on freights...pleaaase

14. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

^
    Yo, didn't you ever hear about that kid who paid $900 for an empty box?
    :crazy:

15. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Ya I'll pay 900 bucks to get my ass kcked and thrown in jail! Something I could do FOR FREE!