Asking to paint trains

EmceeGen

Might be a dumb question, but do you think it might be worth asking the people who work at the station if you can paint some trains..I been thinking about walking to the place where I throw up on trains and shit, to see if they will let me do it legal wise. Ya it could be dumb, but the worst thing they can do is say no....What do you all think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, since someone else thinks so I think im gonna run down there on a day that I got some money, ask them, then go out and get some paint and do some throw ups on em...Good lookin! ONE, but still uppin on other thoughts.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by DankLordz

have fun in jail.

i agree......this kid or whoever he is has got to be the stupidest person ever on 12oz........can someone really be that stupid to think that if they ask a yard worker if he can paint a fr8 the guy will say yes?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STUPIDEST 12OZ MEMBER EVER............

Originally posted by PHYNE

i agree......this kid or whoever he is has got to be the stupidest person ever on 12oz........can someone really be that stupid to think that if they ask a yard worker if he can paint a fr8 the guy will say yes?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STUPIDEST 12OZ MEMBER EVER............

no way, there has been worse.

i have friends who were painting some boxes, when suddenly a loco went to get the wagons... so my friends were hiding in the bushes since the loco and the workers were right next to them.

minutes are passing by, when the loco is running and stops by their side. The conductor gets out and yells at them something like that: why dont you paint my loco, instead of hiding in the bushes!

so they painted it, with the supervison of the conductor...

Originally posted by Edika

i have friends who were painting some boxes, when suddenly a loco went to get the wagons... so my friends were hiding in the bushes since the loco and the workers were right next to them.

minutes are passing by, when the loco is running and stops by their side. The conductor gets out and yells at them something like that: why dont you paint my loco, instead of hiding in the bushes!

so they painted it, with the supervison of the conductor...

hehe nice one,sounds canadian tales!! haha

Archived