Asking Chicks to Prom?

Mr.RockStar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

man i just got played

so theres this one girl that ive been jocking this whole year....i ask her to prom she says she doesnt know she wants me to go with her friend

so im going with her friend....and my homeboy is taking the first girl

ARRGHHH screwed but its cool cus we all cool with eachother..i honestly hate all this prom shit

Originally posted by Mr.RockStar

First off, yes, I am in high school, and yes I am about to ask this chick to prom. I need a creative way to go about it though, and it is with this that I am asking for your ideas. Any help is appreciated.

Just ask her. Like dude said, it ain't a wedding proposal. Just make sure you appear confident and self-assured. Bitches get turned off when you appear nervous or seemingly unsure of yourself.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

naw but seriously the best way is

"you have a date for prom? do you want to go with me"

unless this is some romantic shit you sholdnt trip...the girl im taking is my friend....but god dammit i cnat believe the girl i wanted is going with my homeboy.....WHAT THE FUCK!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i fucking hate prom...at least we can all kick it together afterwards and shit i hope he doesnt try to pull a move on her

That's rediculous man, take someone else if she says no. I bet you have a really good friend that's a girl. Take her, you'll have more fun with her.. if take a girl just because she looks good more than likely the only thing you will end up ever reminiscing about is the night after, if that even happens. More than likely she will bore the fuck out of you at prom.

(nosubject)/trust me, i know./stealing seekings steez.

Yeah if she says no, then no big deal. There's plenty of girls to ask at school.

My favorite part of the prom, was when the first girl I asked out rolled her eyes at me and didn't even answer, but I took it as a no. I ended up asking someone else and she said yes, and she happened to be finer than the first one, and the first one I noticed kept trying to steal glances at us during the actual prom.

Originally posted by Mr.RockStar

MOE LESTER--- thats shitty I'm sorry man.

no subject -- I wish it were that easy, see, at my school all of the guys go way out of their way to ask girls, and since this is short notice seeing as it is two weeks away, she is expecting big things.

<span style='color:black'>Shit goddamnit. Its because of schools like yours that bitches run around expecting way too much later on in life. Every last one of the suckers at your school needs to man up and check these hoes.

Any way. here is my suggestion.

Ask her out on a date. While you are on your carraige ride tell her "Oh I think i just saw a shooting star. Let me make a wish." Make sure you say this right at 9:45 because you have already hired a fireworks company to shoot a message out in the sky that says "Girl i have a little penis and that is why i went through this elaborate shit just to ask you to the prom. Will you go to the prom with me?"

Then when she says yes make your move and fuck her right there and then stand her up on prom night then really rub it in her face by making out with her best friend at the after party.

Then when she says no tell her "Shit bitch, if you were really all that i would have bought you a lam to match your prom dress instead of this cheap bullshit ass carraige and fireworks display. Then slap her and spit in her face.

good luck</span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>Shit goddamnit. Its because of schools like yours that bitches run around expecting way too much later on in life. Every last one of the suckers at your school needs to man up and check these hoes.

Ask her out on a date. While you are on your carraige ride tell her "Oh I think i just saw a shooting star. Let me make a wish." Make sure you say this right at 9:45 because you have already hired a fireworks company to shoot a message out in the sky that says "Girl i have a little penis and that is why i went through this elaborate shit just to ask you to the prom. Will you go to the prom with me?"

Then when she says yes make your move and fuck her right there and then stand her up on prom night then really rub it in her face by making out with her best friend at the after party.

Then when she says no tell her "Shit bitch, if you were really all that i would have bought you a lam to match your prom dress instead of this cheap bullshit ass carraige and fireworks display. Then slap her and spit in her face.

good luck</span>

Why can't more fellas share your philosophy? Too many fellas trying to be romantic, kiss her ass, and wine and dine them -- and then they wanna wonder why they end up becoming stuck up conceited ho's with way-too-high expectations. You should go to different schools and speak at seminars. Guys like me will help sponsor and fund your campaign.

http://webpages.charter.net/balcer/prom%20night%20hands.jpg'>

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Why can't more fellas share your philosophy? Too many fellas trying to be romantic, kiss her ass, and wine and dine them -- and then they wanna wonder why they end up becoming stuck up conceited ho's with way-too-high expectations. You should go to different schools and speak at seminars. Guys like me will help sponsor and fund your campaign.

You might be onto something there theo. Not so much for my generation because the damage has been done. There is hope however for the kids.

Man something else that ruined men everywhere was that damn group jagged edge. I swear to god when i was 19 bitches actually had the gall to ask why im not more like jagged edge! Cuz Im not some faggot ass RnB singer! Anywho we should discuss this seminar idea in further detail at a later date.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

http://webpages.charter.net/balcer/prom%20night%20hands.jpg'>

I gave my date a flower I pulled from her front lawn and a string that was hanging off of my rent-a-tux. She loved it.

good luck</span>

Leave it to yuck to cut the crap.

There it is. Take it for what it's worth, rockstar. This is the hard stuff.

You might be onto something there theo. Not so much for my generation because the damage has been done. There is hope however for the kids.

Man something else that ruined men everywhere was that damn group jagged edge. I swear to god when i was 19 bitches actually had the gall to ask why im not more like jagged edge! Cuz Im not some faggot ass RnB singer! Anywho we should discuss this seminar idea in further detail at a later date.

Yeah when Fab, P. Diddy, and Jagged Edge dropped "trade it all" they did a lot of damage. The truth is, I wouldn't trade a pair of flip flops for the average ho.

Originally posted by (no subject)

I gave my date a flower I pulled from her front lawn and a string that was hanging off of my rent-a-tux. She loved it.

LOL. Actually I'm guilty of buying my prom date a corsage. I just thought of it as "prom tradition".

But that's ill with the flower from the front lawn and the string from the tux. :lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i woudlnt even be going to prom if my mom wasnt paying for it hahaha

fuck...i feel like such an idiot wearing a tuxedo though man....argh....and i hate dancing in a tux....hate all that shit

buti need to go

prom

never experienced prom...

but this is wat you should do...

*im rick james bitch*... then slap her *like rick james did*

there.. my input

ps.. nice pic.. can we see the rest of her? nude will be fine with me and the rest of the horn dogs in here

man, i'm so glad i didn't have to deal with this shit. i went with my girlfriend at the time to her senior prom, and she wasn't even that amped on it. we just went bowling afterwards and got shitty drunk. i didn't even go to my prom the next year, i just didn't care. being apathetic really does have its advantages sometimes.

oh yeah, advice. carve the question into the desk she sits at in her first class. it'll make you look like a badass. or just walk up to her in front of all of her friends, like no subject said. just do it and get it over with, and you'll have your answer.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this is how im asking my date ...no joke either...we already kno we are going together but i have to make a "formal asking"

so im gonna say....YO WASSUP YOU FINNA BE MY PROM DATE? (in the most ghetto accent)

and shes gonna say..."HELL YEA NIGGGA!"

just ask her, fuck some elaborate thing, even if everyone else is doing it. no time to make last minute good impressions, either she'll go with you or she won't, all you have to do is ask. so just ask her. don't psyche yourself out.

Shit goddamnit. Its because of schools like yours that bitches run around expecting way too much later on in life. Every last one of the suckers at your school needs to man up and check these hoes.

You just made my away message, congratulations.

You don't need all the frills and gimmicks. You don't need to ask if she has a date, you don't need to say "uhhhh, I was wondering uhhh, if you might like to uhhh" just say "Look, We're going to prom together, let me know what color your dress is gonna be."

And for the love of God, grey goes with anything, don't match her color...

Archived