Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Asking Chicks to Prom?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr.RockStar, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

First off, yes, I am in high school, and yes I am about to ask this chick to prom. I need a creative way to go about it though, and it is with this that I am asking for your ideas. Any help is appreciated.

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

man i just got played

so theres this one girl that ive been jocking this whole year....i ask her to prom she says she doesnt know she wants me to go with her friend

so im going with her friend....and my homeboy is taking the first girl

ARRGHHH screwed but its cool cus we all cool with eachother..i honestly hate all this prom shit

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

Make sure that you have plenty of booze lined up for the afterparty, preferably bitch drinks. She'll have no choice but to say yes.

4. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

tell her " ay baby, wanna see my dick?"

5. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

This isn't a marriage proposal douche, go up to her around all of her friends and ask her. Doesn't seem like it but that would be the best time. It shows confidence, and those highschool sluts love that.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

you: hey sweet tits, got a date for prom?
    her: sweet tits?
    you: i'm sorry, this guy, iquit, said i should call you sweet tits
    her: ummm.... uhhh... sorry, i already have a date.
    you: :cry2:

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

just go,

"have you got a date for the prom yet? when she says no, say do you want to go with me"

serisouly you dont need a tactic, or scheme its not a marriage proposal its the highschool prom.

8. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

MOE LESTER--- thats shitty I'm sorry man.

no subject -- I wish it were that easy, see, at my school all of the guys go way out of their way to ask girls, and since this is short notice seeing as it is two weeks away, she is expecting big things.

9. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Just ask her. Like dude said, it ain't a wedding proposal. Just make sure you appear confident and self-assured. Bitches get turned off when you appear nervous or seemingly unsure of yourself.

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

naw but seriously the best way is

"you have a date for prom? do you want to go with me"

unless this is some romantic shit you sholdnt trip...the girl im taking is my friend....but god dammit i cnat believe the girl i wanted is going with my homeboy.....WHAT THE FUCK!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i fucking hate prom...at least we can all kick it together afterwards and shit i hope he doesnt try to pull a move on her

11. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

That's rediculous man, take someone else if she says no. I bet you have a really good friend that's a girl. Take her, you'll have more fun with her.. if take a girl just because she looks good more than likely the only thing you will end up ever reminiscing about is the night after, if that even happens. More than likely she will bore the fuck out of you at prom.

(nosubject)/trust me, i know./stealing seekings steez.

12. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

yeah, the actual event is always really worthless, its the after activities that I look forward to. Actually prom shouldnt be too bad, its being held in the Broncos stadium, Invesco Field.

13. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Yeah if she says no, then no big deal. There's plenty of girls to ask at school.

My favorite part of the prom, was when the first girl I asked out rolled her eyes at me and didn't even answer, but I took it as a no. I ended up asking someone else and she said yes, and she happened to be finer than the first one, and the first one I noticed kept trying to steal glances at us during the actual prom.

14. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

hey take flicks for us

15. Mr.RockStar

Mr.RockStar New Jack

Making the other girl jealous, thats awesome. Way to be.