Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ask yourself ...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Poop Man Bob, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Grapefull20

Grapefull20 Junior Member

just post whatever you have. It doesnt have to be yours. Actually it seems like people get pissed when you post your own shit

2. RAT101

RAT101 New Jack

hello i'm kinda new here and i wanna make a thead where you can post your one alphabets and that kinda stuff but when i click ne w thread i cant make it and i dont know why CAN SOMEONE EXPLANE??

3. hypergraphia

hypergraphia Senior Member

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120186

4. MisterSenor

MisterSenor Member

5. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Junior Member

we need a handstlez critique thread so niggas quit hating when you post your shit in the black book thread wanting critiques

6. Aristotle

Aristotle Member

... that would be what the toy thread is for

7. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Junior Member

but all the people there want to bitch about toys posting shit and saying how graff forums arent so you cant post your stuff just so you can see other peoples shit and that not make no sense

8. Krazr

Krazr New Jack

i just want to ask somethin didnt know where to put well ill right it here like i dont know one day im like kind of good at this and than the next day im like straight toy and stuf so i dont know what to do sometimes it makes me just wanna quit like when can i start of to so i wont forget how to do the letters

9. YearzOne

YearzOne Veteran Member

10. 50Nine

50Nine Member

Question, How do I get moderation powers? So I can be able to ban people for no specified reasons?

11. DR.EVIL

DR.EVIL Member

12. shibbmeister

shibbmeister New Jack

[​IMG][/IMG]suwooo a piece i did today mirrored it looks illl

13. YearzOne

YearzOne Veteran Member

14. Thevisualelement

Thevisualelement Junior Member

15. brandtrade09lily

brandtrade09lily Banned

Urban Ed Hardy Clothing--origin

Popular brand introduce ED hardyDon Ed Hardy is an American tattoo artist born and raised in Southern California in 1945, . A pupil of Sailor Jerry, Hardy is recognized for incorporating Japanese tattoo aesthetic and technique into his work.Ed hardy online store,ED Hardy Swimwear, Womens, Clothing, Shoes, Shirts, Perfume, Hats, Purses, discount christian audigier, Don Ed Hardy .In 2002, Hardy was approached by Ku USA, Inc. to produce a line of clothing based on Hardy`s art and a licence agreement was signed. Within two years, the collection had drawn the interest of Saks companies. Hardy and Ku USA formed Hardy Life LLC, which holds the trademark ownership as well as the copyrights to all his images.In 2004, Christian Audigier licensed the rights to produce the high-end Ed Hardy clothing line, which is based on Hardy`s imagery. Prior to the Ed Hardy clothing line, Audigier was the Head Designer at Von Dutch Originals, which marketed the imagery of Kenny Howard. Audigier has attempted to replicate the marketing techniques employed by Von Dutch Originals, by marketing directly to celebrity clients and by opening stores www.brandtrade09.com , this company are selling all style of ed harydy clothes ,also selling all brand shoes and clothes with discount price , we update many new style sneakers and clothes, like jordan shoes ,ugg boots , clothes like DG ,polo , lacoste and popular down coat like moncler and AF , welcome all cusotmer go to our webiste to see more info , we do drop ship and short delivery time , or you can contact me with our g mail : [email protected] our website : brandtrade09.com contact person : Lily