Ask Seeking a question.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ubejinxed,

kittens have to be cute, because they are also very great tasting, so their precious factor must be very high, in order to convince people to enjoy looking at them, instead of biting their tasty little heads off.

iloveboxcars,

yeah i got it. sorry i didnt reply. i've been waste deep in whiny aussies complaining about being banned. guess what i told them? "WAAAAAAA, cry you wittle babies". just kidding. i just ignore them and act like they dont exist, because they dont. because they are 14 hours behind us, so anything that they do, we already did hours and hours before, which means as far as we're concerned, it never happend.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Does Seeking like playing God?

it depends on who i'm fucking. if i'm playing god, and she is playing.. oh i dont know, whoopi goldberg, then no, it doesnt really work too well together. but if im playing god, and she is dressed up like mother theresa, then yeah, thats pretty fucking hot. somtimes i'll take my staff of omnipotence, and i'll gently apply pressure to their puckering little butt holes with it, cause girls love that shit, naw'mean?

my 4 favorite hip hop tunes at the moment... hmmm...

5.paitently waiting, 50 cent & eminem

4.sparkle classic - grand buffet

3.blueprint (entire album) -jay z

2.self titled - da babylonienz (sole & pedestrian as blazefest & mr white folks)

1.crazy in love - beyonce & jay z

sorry, most of those were albums.

beardo isnt really a hippy exactly. it's weird. he almost doesnt even exist, except i know he does, cause i'm sitting in his desk right now, and i live in his apartment. before i met him, he was described as 'the most normal looking person you'll ever meet' and its the truth. he's almost invisible. its very strange.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by seeking

i just ignore them and act like they dont exist, because they dont. because they are 14 hours behind us, so anything that they do, we already did hours and hours before, which means as far as we're concerned, it never happend.

Dude

you got your time zones a little mixed up there.. what is happening for you already happened for them, they are in the future.

Now if you can't get that right, that casts doubt on the rest of your answers. For all I know kittens really taste disgusting.

crazebob,

ummmmm, where are you? that's right, you're 8 hours behind the australians even. which makes you a whopping 22 hours behind us, so we're damn near lapping you! you almost dont exist twice! you couldnt even eat a kitten if you wanted to, because they dont exist where you are.

um, i forgot the other questions.