ask mr. bojangles, he knows all! (the advice column.)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

what do you know about gamma rays from exploding Neutron Stars and their effects on the planet?

man, i hate those things. i go out on a beer run and get beaned in the head with what...? THATS RIGHT, a gamma ray. i say they suck and we should get rid of them. my advice to all of you on this one is to put one of those big blue tarps over your house to avoid this problem.

p.s. those are what cause potholes in the roads too.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Pistol

Bojangles.

Why do girls think we can be "just friends"?

because they dont remember that when they were kids and playing barbie all nice, we were making the same dolls have hot, plastic,lesbian sex.

Okay here is my question:

Me and this guy has been chilling for like 4 months now. He's into the whole girlfriend/boyfriend title.. and i'm like, just calm down with that, i dont know yet. So we're an unofficial,titleless,whatever..

Ok, around the homies, he's the devil. I call him thuglife because he gets rediculously gay around them. A conversation that started from art history to political science, can go to WHATTUP BOO, SO WHAT CHU UP TO, NIGGA SHORTY LETS TALK ABOUT HARD KNOCK LIFE AND STEALING WHEELS OFF NIGGAS TIRES, as soon as a homeboy walks in.

MY QUESTION IS, why do you fucking men do that? I mean we aint getting mushy on the phone or anything (if he did i'd sock him in the face, cuz im anti-mushy on the phone)... we were just being intellectual, then all of a sudden tim walks in, and your a total dumbass.

It bugs the fuck outta me, and I tell him all the time, and he's like, yeah i'm sorry...... gotta be hard infront of the boys... cant let them see me sweating a chick.. this and that. It's not like I make him say I LOVE YOU PUMPKIN on the phone or anything! he's allowed to be whatever man he wants, but the change of tone gets played out.

Just tell me Bonjangles, why the fuck does this happen, and give me a recipe to stop that shit permanetly for future men to come. Don't front like yall dont do it too.. I'll find all of you.. i will.. and make you recite shakespeare poems to me on the phone while all your homeboys are over.

Thanks,

Pissed off In Vegas.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by --zeSto--

who died and made you Ouija?

i dont know, but jesus died for all of us or something.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by DEE38

Okay here is my question:

Me and this guy has been chilling for like 4 months now. He's into the whole girlfriend/boyfriend title.. and i'm like, just calm down with that, i dont know yet. So we're an unofficial,titleless,whatever..

Ok, around the homies, he's the devil. I call him thuglife because he gets rediculously gay around them. A conversation that started from art history to political science, can go to WHATTUP BOO, SO WHAT CHU UP TO, NIGGA SHORTY LETS TALK ABOUT HARD KNOCK LIFE AND STEALING WHEELS OFF NIGGAS TIRES, as soon as a homeboy walks in.

MY QUESTION IS, why do you fucking men do that? I mean we aint getting mushy on the phone or anything (if he did i'd sock him in the face, cuz im anti-mushy on the phone)... we were just being intellectual, then all of a sudden tim walks in, and your a total dumbass.

It bugs the fuck outta me, and I tell him all the time, and he's like, yeah i'm sorry...... gotta be hard infront of the boys... cant let them see me sweating a chick.. this and that. It's not like I make him say I LOVE YOU PUMPKIN on the phone or anything! he's allowed to be whatever man he wants, but the change of tone gets played out.

Just tell me Bonjangles, why the fuck does this happen, and give me a recipe to stop that shit permanetly for future men to come. Don't front like yall dont do it too.. I'll find all of you.. i will.. and make you recite shakespeare poems to me on the phone while all your homeboys are over.

Thanks,

Pissed off In Vegas.

ah yes, i used to be the same way!

if he grew up in the inner city like some of us, the principles of respect differ great from other places. social raank is not based on intelligence, etc. it is about how "real" and "down for whatever" you are. if one homie sees you "goin soft" the whole hood will find out, and youre no longer in on whatever dirt is happenin. take it from me. i used to be dr. jekyll and mr. hyde too. give hime time he will grow into his testosterone!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

p.s. for all you iris crazed boys out there. i asked her if i could post a pic and she was a lil iffy. ill ask her again in a few days.:king:

"Thanks Dr. Bojangles , your the shiat" -Cypress Hill.

But anyway.. so woulden't you considered this guy like sorta two faced? I understand you gotta hold yours down... but still....

Like for example. This guy.. he goes to Jiggles the strip club, talks about hollering at girls "but it's for my friend though, you know nigga be shy" ...and I beleive him, totattly, but just the fact that he gets a hollering at hoodrats doesn't make me look good. "Yo, your boy be picking up on hynas off the side off the street" what do i do.. say "oh nah, it's not for him, its for his SHY FRIEND!" jesus christ.

Then I'm like you know what asshole, this is the reason why I wont let us go "official." Then he says.. well of course if you were my girl, i'd stop the things I do.. blah blah, this and that. Well, i'm the type of girl who judges the guy, and how he treats his lady before hand, before the whole boyfriend girlfriend chingadera........ I mean, if he treats me like this now, what makes me think he's gunna stop when i say "okay, lets do it, lets be "official".... I mean guys shouldent change for no girl. Especially while saying "I wouldent do this if we were boy/girl" Like, we'll be talking on the phone, and then the homies come,.. and he's like aye lemme call you back. Then he goes around and says "If you were my girl foreal, I would of talked to you a bit"

So this split image thing is gay.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

heres one idea but dont blame me if it backfires: give him a taste of his own medicine, hit some male revue nights with the girls, maybe even some lightweight man bashing around him when you 2 are with your friends, etc. than when he asks "what the fuck you actin like that for?" tell him thats how you feel when he puts on his lil show for the homies.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

my question is...why is a parkway called a parkway if you drive on it, and why is a driveway called a driveway if you park in it?

never did understand that one mahself i must admit

ONE GOOSE A GOOSE, TWO ARE GEESE...BUT ONE MOOSE A MOOSE, SHOULDNT TWO MOOSE BE MEESE?

my advice to you for the REAL answer to this question, is to get the book "mother tongue" its all about our strange english language.

alrite bojangles, i've been there, done that. the thing is... i haven't done it "to the fullest" like how he does. I do a lighter version, but i'm now realizing i should go all out next time. Like i'll try, but im such a nice girl and realize it isnt the true me... then i stop. but next time should be fun, i'm willing to do it all hardcore like how he does it.

ill update you on how it works out. thanks.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

ONE GOOSE A GOOSE, TWO ARE GEESE...BUT ONE MOOSE A MOOSE, SHOULDNT TWO MOOSE BE MEESE?

my advice to you for the REAL answer to this question, is to get the book "mother tongue" its all about our strange english language.

hahahaha, that really brightened up my morning. thank you mr. bojangles. so on the same note, a question refering to names, how do you suppose we as people get the short name of peggy from margaret. or bob from robert, or dick from richard. hmm? answer me this, how do we get jack from john?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

peggy from margeret? i thought marge was short for margaret. and being a robert myself im just glad i get called bob, i hate rob for some reason.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

ah yes, i used to be the same way!

if he grew up in the inner city like some of us, the principles of respect differ great from other places. social raank is not based on intelligence, etc. it is about how "real" and "down for whatever" you are. if one homie sees you "goin soft" the whole hood will find out, and youre no longer in on whatever dirt is happenin. take it from me. i used to be dr. jekyll and mr. hyde too. give hime time he will grow into his testosterone!

hey deee... he's lying. he's still like that.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

i thought this was bojangles thread on how to help people, not bojangles gf...

My question is, mr bojangles...you gonna let her steal your thunder like that?

i wasn't stealing his thunder, you nitwit.

Archived