1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ask Milton Volume III

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Ask Milton Volume III

Discussion started by Milton - Apr 14, 2004

I'm getting kind of bored with Ch0 and so I am starting this again, feel free to ask me anything. Best way to hook up an 82 Chevy Celebrity? Ask Milton. A good sexual position with a girl thats 4'7''? Ask Milton. Best time of year to harvest Morrocan poppy? Ask Milton...

You know the drill...

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. j

j Guest

j - Replied Apr 14, 2004

Milton,

Sometime this week I am going interview for a job in Doha, Qatar. What do you think about that? Should I leave the US for 2+ years to pick up some cash, experience (work and life), and middle eastern hoes? Drop teh knowledge.

Wonk,
    J

Edit: for Doha

3. CAPiTA

CAPiTA 12oz Member

CAPiTA - Replied Apr 14, 2004

We know that all states of the wavefunctions must be quantized. Therefore, when we have a particle, say an electron, trapped in a well with infinite potentials on either side - let's set the boundaries to the traditional -1/2L to 1/2L - the ground state of the energy must give us a wavelength which must be, at most, 1/2lambda=L. We then can have n number of 1/2lambdas within the well, and we can describe those states alternatingly with Cos and Sin functions - but n must be a whole integer - otherwise the state is not quantized. Now, suppose we inject a single electron, at a velocity of .01c, let's be more specific about it and say 1x10^6 m/s, into a well that is 4 Angstroms wide - i.e. from -1/2L to 1/2L, we have a space spanning 4 Angstroms. We know, from the DeBroglie relation that the wavelength of the electron at that speed is approximately 7 Angstroms. What happens when the electron enters that well? Will the energy state immediately adapt to a quantized level - and if so, will it immediately fall to ground state or will it adapt to the nearest frequency which allows whole numbers of half wavelengths in the 4 Angstrom well? Or does the whole system just break down?

CAPiTA - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Milton

Milton - Replied Apr 14, 2004

I think you should definitely go for the job, the experience would be great. What kind of work would you be doing? I have a friend that went to Morroco in the Peace Corps and he says it was the greatest 2 years he's spent in his life, just for the experience of another culture if nothing else. In most middle eastern countries you can rent a full house for 250 a month, and life is cheap as can be, I guess it really depends on how much you are going to make, but you could save a bundle if you don't live frivilously (sp?). It also looks great on resumes if you have worked overseas. As for the middle eastern hoes, if you are looking for easy women you will find just that, prostitutes. Many will not allow you to have regular intercourse with them but prefer the "back entrance" so to speak, as to maintain their viriginty. If you are into this coffee houses are the best place to go, if you let them know you're an english speaker and american you will have many offers, just be careful not to get ripped off. 10 bucks is great, 20 bucks is expensive. Have fun, use protection... If you go bring me back a hookah...

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Apr 14, 2004

What options do museums have when faced with a claim that they are in possession of stolen or looted artwork?

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Milton

I have to admit, molecular physics was never my strong suit, but I'll have a go at it. I think your answer is simpler than you're making it out to be. I you inject an electron with a wavelength of 7 Angstroms into a well with a space of 4 Angstroms the system cannot possibly continue in a rational matter, it just doesn't make sense logically. I would have to in this case choose the asnwer "the whole system just breaks down."

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Apr 14, 2004

Milton. I need to know how to instal a ,,,,welll, call me....that will work better....

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Milton

Something has gone completely awry when you are asking me for legal advice. In that light my answer is simple; in the words of Old Dirty Bastard "Tighten your timbs up and run like hell..."

9. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi 12oz Senior Member

gfreshsushi - Replied Apr 14, 2004

what are the names of some reliable, cheap, underground vinyl pressing companies? all of the companies i've had reccomended are either way too pricey or have no shame in supporting mainstream music.

gfreshsushi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Milton

The best I have found is a shop in Ontario called "Acme Vinyl" (www.acmevinyl.com) Which will run 300 vinyl records for just over 1000. But this is truely a challenge as most companies are either too big and mainstreamish or too small and expensive.

11. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

Mr. Whoppie - Replied Apr 14, 2004

Is it possible for God to microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

Mr. Whoppie - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. Milton

I will assume for arguments sake that you are referring to a Judeo-Christian "God" and not a diety of another religion. Using this religious context, in a word the answer is no, it would be impossible for God to microwave a burrito to this extent. The reasoning is that God as an all powerful all knowing being would be able to cook the burrito to an infinite temperature but as all powerful it could never be hot enough that he could not eat it. The bigger question here is why would God want a burrito? Does God even eat?

13. CAPiTA

CAPiTA 12oz Member

CAPiTA - Replied Apr 14, 2004

God eats Chipotle

CAPiTA - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Milton

If I were God, I'd eat chipotle. And I find out that the month after I'm planning to leave this God Awful city, they're getting a chipotle 2 minutes from my hosue...

Ain't life grand?

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Apr 15, 2004

Eeeeeeeuuuuuaaaaghhhhhhh Auuuuuugggggaaaaggh
    Oooooooowwwwauuughaaaaaughaaaauuuggh

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: