ASK ME

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I met Sir Mix-a-Lot, back in '93 or so, before Baby Got Back but way after Posse's On Broadway... he gave me a hat, which sat on the shelf until about last October when I gave it to my nephew... he was totally stoked just to get the hat so I never even told him where I got it...

I met Sir Mix-a-Lot' date=' back in '93 or so, before Baby Got Back but way after Posse's On Broadway... he gave me a hat, which sat on the shelf until about last October when I gave it to my nephew... he was totally stoked just to get the hat so I never even told him where I got it...[/quote']

man

that guys been around for so long

i give him mad respectum.

Twinlabs makes OK products.

If anything go with Muscletech products like Thermoshred.

I've noticed improvements/increases/effects from Muscletech products in as little as 3 days of use.

But like everything else, it depends on what you put into it.

It's only going to work like people think its gonna work if you drastically change your diet and weight lift/low intensity cardio 5 days a week.

The ONLY way to get muscle definition is by lowering body fat percentage.

Im going through that right now, im 17.4% body fat right now and im trying to get down to the 12-13% range while at the same time preserving strength and muscle size.

Guest nutsonmychin!

why do you want to ban people for starting threads about random stuff and inspiring conversation in a forum set up for just that?

oh, and why are you so angry?

the roids?

Yeah actually since I have seen you post extencivly on bodybuilding before,

What do you know about 'shredders' , I dont even know if this is the correct term for it. My mates have spoken about liquids you drink that shred fat over a matter of a week or so, making you sweat heavily during this time.

Do you know the proper names for these products, are they legal, and how safe are they?

Im about 105kgs right now and have just finished 8 weeks of bulking, I have had great results in strength gains but have put on a bit of fat. This is why im interested.