Ask an Aussie...

Hoblow

With all the "ask a ...." threads going around, coupled with Smart displaying a fairly negative attitude towards Australians in the "ask a mexican" thread, I figured I'd at least give you guys an option to ask any stupid questions you might have about the land Down Under and get laughed at, then straightened out. If you don't have any questions, well fuck you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YOU!

STOP ALREADY WITH THESE GODDAMN THINGS

none of you have any true insight (besides maybe HAL or like lens or that cop...possibly even Kr430n5 666 or some other wise old 12oz member)

Being an Aussi doesnt make you special or insightful unless you're mr. abc

Parklife... Is your brother at school today? Is it true aussies are the best lovers in the world?

I don't know, I don't live with him anymore. As for your second question, I can only judge that by myself and the girls I've slept with, but the answer is yes.

Myself and a handfull of others gave Smart so much shit a few years ago, I cant blame him from hating Aussies so much.

Yes and on a side note, the amount of dick riding on this forum seems to have met an unrivialed high.

Mero, and ABC particuly.

can you name three internationally famous austrailian bands?

I would've said: Men at work (the first australian band to make the cover of the american rolling stone and had a number one hit with "land down under"), then AC/DC and INXS, who I believe also had a number one. On the topic of aussie bands making number one in the US, the Seekers did it with "Georgie girl" way back in the day.

that 'Beds are Burning' band is internationally famous...

Sex Toys Tax-Deductible in Australia

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Prostitutes, strippers and lap dancers can claim tax deductions for adult toys and lingerie, officials said Friday, as the Australian Taxation Office issued a list of deductible items for the sex industry.

Condoms, lubricants, gels and oils are among a myriad of other items that these workers can claim against tax, according to a fact sheet issued on the office's Web site.

While they cannot claim deductions for fitness classes that keep them in shape, the tax office ruled they can claim the cost of dance lessons.

"You can claim the cost of replacing or repairing things like equipment, adult novelties and other apparatus used in your work," the office advises, under a section titled "tools of trade."

"This is just another one of our occupational lists that we put together to help people," a taxation office spokeswoman said on customary condition of anonymity.