Ask a Mexican.

Pistol

Ask a Mexican. Okay well Mexican-American. But you get the point.

Since from what i've read in the boycott thread most of you seem to be ill informed about the culture , i'm here to help. I might be the only "Mexican"you come in 'contact' with. that is until my peoples of the fifth sun take back the great land of Aztlan in a great reconquering of our nation and kill the gringo except for a few hot white women to assimilate into our culture.

Ask a question and i'll try to answer it.

Please be advised I won't be able to answer all questions posed such as "why do Mexicans have pupusas?" because i'm not Salvadorean. They're the "other Mexicans" to a great majority of you.

If your question is straight up bullshit I might ignore it, if your lucky i'll crack a joke and laugh at you.

Fire away.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesnt the mexican government care that their people are leaving mexico? And why do the mexicans who leave have mexican pride?

the mexican government does care about its people leaving mexico

mexicans have mexican pride because they are mexicans, its kinda like how black people pride themselves in being ghetto, but are always trying to live a better life

WHat do you think of Mexican Americans demanding respect and equality yet....

They burned the flag of the very country they want respect and dignity from

And

Hung an upside down american flag underneath the mexican national flag ON US SOIL

Just wanted your thoughts on that.

in the little van.

gas is 3.25 a gallon, plus were practicing for the circus. hopefully we can take more jobs away from hard working white clowns. that and coyotes get paid by the head to take people across the border. greed my friend.

Mexican Jumping beans

I think only brats at truckstops and magicians buy that shit. eat the shit. hell no we dont eat that sick shit. i feel like menudo and lengua for lunch today.

Why does Mexico not care if it's citizens leave? Mexican pride.

Actually the Mexican government does not want their citizens leaving for the US.

It's just a common myth that it's some secret plot by the Mexican govt to infiltrate the US with Mexicans. Mexican Pride? It's the homeland, the pllace you were born, the place your family is from, it's your heritage. Why shouldn't they be proud of were your from? It's no different that an Italian or Irishman be proud of their culture.

Sex in a vat of quacamole eh? I did that last weekend. But some asshole put lemon in it to make the guacamole stay fresh and it burned my wee-wee.

I want your slant on what would happen in Mexico if a bunch of white people torched YOUR national flag and then demanded fair wages and human rights.

This isn;t an attack on you Pistol but I really wanna hear the justification behind the burning of the american flag at those protests

WHat do you think of Mexican Americans demanding respect and equality yet....

They burned the flag of the very country they want respect and dignity from

And

Hung an upside down american flag underneath the mexican national flag ON US SOIL

Just wanted your thoughts on that.

im sorry if the spokesmen for our entire race did some things that may seem a little outrageous to you but if you REALLY have an issue with it ill bring it up at the next meeting

It's the homeland, the pllace you were born, the place your family is from, it's your heritage. Why shouldn't they be proud of were your from? It's no different that an Italian or Irishman be proud of their culture.

Yeh i dont approve. I mean they left mexico right? They obviously didnt enjoy the quality of life there. So if you dont like your home why be proud of it.

I personally didn't see any heads burn the US flag. If so I feel thats bullshit. But I did see photos of some anti-immigration rallies burning the Mexican flag. I mean it's a free country so more power to them racists.

Hanging the US flag upside down is a distress sign. I'm assuming they feel the US is in distress with all the bullshit going on right now.

Some guy at my former high school made the news for putting a that flag upside down at last months rallies. Homeboy shouldn't have put the Mexican flag above the the US flag. Not only cause nothing is ever supposed to fly above the US flag but because it's a distraction fromt he true cause. It turns it into a "Mexican thing" rather than a immigrant human rights thing.

Yeh i dont approve. I mean they left mexico right? They obviously didnt enjoy the quality of life there. So if you dont like your home why be proud of it.

You could come from the worst fuckin' slums in the US, but you'd still be proud as hell to say your from there and made it out. Look at eminem, all he talks about is 8mile.

There are some bullfighters in Mexico.

I wish I could meet that one midget that gets humped by the baby bull, you know that video on the net.

You guys like to play pool... not so much a question.

Oh, how come when I go to one of those split personality restaurants, with a Taco Bell on one side and a Long John Silvers on the other... you know? So, how come I can't get a fish taco?

Why do Mexicans in California use the excuse "this was our land first and we're taking it back"

but then how do you explain (illegal) Mexicans in New York, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, etc -- which was never part of Mexican territory nor was it the mythological land called "Aztlan" (which encompasses northern Mexico and the U.S. Southwest)?

Here's the answer -- because Mexicans come to America for the same reason people from other countries come to America -- for higher pay, a better life, etc. That "taking our land back" is used once the person is already here and established, and used just an argument to justify illegal immigration.

Oh, how come when I go to one of those split personality restaurants, with a Taco Bell on one side and a Long John Silvers on the other... you know? So, how come I can't get a fish taco?

I don't know maybe the cook can throw a fishstick in a taco shell for you. then again he's probably a lazy Mexican getting his wife pregnant out back.

In LA we have Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combos only.

I don't even know of a Long Dong Silvers?

i often wonder about this myself

somebody would make ALOT of money like that

theres a KFC/Taco Bell by the house, i would go there every day if i could mi up the menu like that

imagine a burrito with the colonels orginal recipe chicken

Why do Mexicans in California use the excuse "this was our land first and we're taking it back"

but then how do you explain Mexicans in New York, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, etc -- which was never part of Mexican territory nor was it the mythological land called "Aztlan" (which encompasses northern Mexico and the U.S. Southwest)?

ques 1 - it's just a rallying cry. just like when blacks ask for there 40 acres and a mule they don't really want them, it's just code for a colt 45 and his GR check.

ques 2 - same reason you got okies in California they move.