Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ask a Mexican.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, May 3, 2006.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Ask a Mexican. Okay well Mexican-American. But you get the point.

Since from what i've read in the boycott thread most of you seem to be ill informed about the culture , i'm here to help. I might be the only "Mexican"you come in 'contact' with. that is until my peoples of the fifth sun take back the great land of Aztlan in a great reconquering of our nation and kill the gringo except for a few hot white women to assimilate into our culture.

Ask a question and i'll try to answer it.
    Please be advised I won't be able to answer all questions posed such as "why do Mexicans have pupusas?" because i'm not Salvadorean. They're the "other Mexicans" to a great majority of you.

If your question is straight up bullshit I might ignore it, if your lucky i'll crack a joke and laugh at you.

Fire away.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Donkey shows.....real or urban legend?

3. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

How do all of yall fit in that one little van?

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Do you guys ever crack open the mexican jumping beans and eat the tasty larvae inside?

5. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

Why doesnt the mexican government care that their people are leaving mexico? And why do the mexicans who leave have mexican pride?

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

pistol is a mexican?

why didnt you show up to 12ozMEXICON 2005?

me and ego maniac had sex in a vat of guacamole

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

true, never seen one nor want to. but ask a taxi to take you there.

8. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

If I get really tan, will my blonde hair give me away after the revolution?
    -fuse.

9. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

the mexican government does care about its people leaving mexico

mexicans have mexican pride because they are mexicans, its kinda like how black people pride themselves in being ghetto, but are always trying to live a better life

10. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

WHat do you think of Mexican Americans demanding respect and equality yet....

They burned the flag of the very country they want respect and dignity from

And

Hung an upside down american flag underneath the mexican national flag ON US SOIL

Just wanted your thoughts on that.

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Bro, I'm still waiting for my Oolong stickers. When will I get them? :lol:

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Do you know any bull fighters?

14. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

what Lens asked??????? Im confused about the whole situation

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

in the little van.
    gas is 3.25 a gallon, plus were practicing for the circus. hopefully we can take more jobs away from hard working white clowns. that and coyotes get paid by the head to take people across the border. greed my friend.

Mexican Jumping beans
    I think only brats at truckstops and magicians buy that shit. eat the shit. hell no we dont eat that sick shit. i feel like menudo and lengua for lunch today.

Why does Mexico not care if it's citizens leave? Mexican pride.
    Actually the Mexican government does not want their citizens leaving for the US.
    It's just a common myth that it's some secret plot by the Mexican govt to infiltrate the US with Mexicans. Mexican Pride? It's the homeland, the pllace you were born, the place your family is from, it's your heritage. Why shouldn't they be proud of were your from? It's no different that an Italian or Irishman be proud of their culture.

Sex in a vat of quacamole eh? I did that last weekend. But some asshole put lemon in it to make the guacamole stay fresh and it burned my wee-wee.