Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Asian Tits Fandom

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Glue, Jun 23, 2002.

1. Glue

Glue New Jack

Is it just me or do the asian girls just completely zone men out with there looks?

Jesus fucking christ

2. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

at first i couldnt understand the bondage, the big bushy pubic hairs then i read up on japanese pop culture women are still the monority over there so its easier for men to potray them with a sense that pulls in more male viewers sex is a lil more open over there unlike america sex sells and the japanese people have a broad wide range of fetishes styles and thing for people to enjoy. "sorry my grammar is allways horrible"

3. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Japan is so fucked up over here because they see something on TV and try and copy it. But they only succed in half doing the job and then they try and make there on trends and they suck. FOR FUCKS SAKE they really need a good kick in the ass they supposidly have a small statue of Liberty where i am living hahah i have to get pictures of it. And yes Women are mens possesions over here. And sex is never spoken about in public unless your a 20 year horny muther fucker [my friends always talk about it] but yeah that could be another reason for the weird kinks.

4. colour

colour Member

yo

hows the graf scene in japan?

i have homie who "escaped" there for awhile, he hit roof tops in broad daylight and shit.

i even heard he made the news and shit.

---

oh right channel zero, no graf content and shit...