asian people and there kitchens.

I R NET GANG

so I am at work one day doing a job (painting.) inorder to do that I must put down a drop shiet, remove appliances that are near the wall. this is in a chinese resturant in china town. I put down the drop shiet on the >Floor.< when I go to move this stove, it's so damn greesy that my hands can barley pick it up. mind you I do painting as a proffesion and my hands are rough as rock. so I move finaly get this metal slim to move. I see roaches the size of my hand come running out from the back. these things where HUGE.. I have painted in goverment housing and wearhouse projects for awhile too. and these bastards are a heavy wieght and the ones in the slums are lieght wieght. gotta sand these walls too because they are somewhat slimy.. at the end of the day I had to throw away my hundred dollar, quality drop shiet because it was COVERED IN MA FUCKIN GREESE.

ghood damn asain people and there greesy kitchens.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hell yeah, my buddy works for a duct cleaning company. They do highrises, normal office buildings, the airport, malls, fast food joints, etc.

He can’t eat fast food anymore. He says that most of the fast food places he’s gone to, whether it be in it’s own building, or in a mall, is damn gross. Not just spots like McDonald’s, but Manchu Wok, Jimmy the Greek, everything. If anyone on this board lived near me, I’d tell them which spot at the local mall to especially avoid.

My dad always says if a Chinese restaraunt smells like Chinese food, that's not a good thing. We always go to the same place, and it doesn't smell like food at all in there. And all the workers are working hard all the time to keep everything emaculate. So just remember that.

If any of you are ever in the Bay Area, make sure to hit up Gim's Chinese take-out on lincoln Avenue in Alameda. Best damn chinese food to go ever.

http://www.alamedainfo.com/Gims%20Chinese%20Kitchen.jpg'>

dude, the lemon chicken there is so good. A lot of places will just batter fry giblets and dark meat scraps for their lemon chicken but these heads use straight breast meat. I also reccomend the mixed vegetables and beef with rice....omigaw....getting hungry.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Your grammar, spelling, punctuation and overall use of the english language is completely incoherent. I suggest you attend middle or elementary school.

I suggest you go fuck your self in a dark corner while teaching people propper grammar

eww fuck eating in china town. i would never eat there after the stories that i've heard. plus, its not really good chinese food anyway.

in sf, china town has fucking massive cockroaches. one time my friend went to go eat at nan king. which for some god awful reason there is always a line full of tourist fuckers that think that they're going to eat some quality chinese food. but so she's eating. our other friend drops her food and stares at the ceiling. up there there were was a shit wad of cocakroaches. mind you, the cockroaches have been feeding on god knows what from china town and they are about 4 inches long, and they have wings. some fell on her food and she proceeded to vomit.

so dont go to that stupid restaurant.

Originally posted by I R NET GANG

so I am at work one day doing a job (painting.) inorder to do that I must put down a drop shiet, remove appliances that are near the wall. this is in a chinese resturant in china town. I put down the drop shiet on the >Floor.< when I go to move this stove, it's so damn greesy that my hands can barley pick it up. mind you I do painting as a proffesion and my hands are rough as rock. so I move finaly get this metal slim to move. I see roaches the size of my hand come running out from the back. these things where HUGE.. I have painted in goverment housing and wearhouse projects for awhile too. and these bastards are a heavy wieght and the ones in the slums are lieght wieght. gotta sand these walls too because they are somewhat slimy.. at the end of the day I had to throw away my hundred dollar, quality drop shiet because it was COVERED IN MA FUCKIN GREESE.

ghood damn asain people and there greesy kitchens.

Yeah Chinese and Koreans keep the place dirty. Japanese people are very clean.

^

Bullshit, anyone familiar with a japanese resturant in perth called mr samurai? or takas kitchen? NOT AT ALL clean.

anyways why are you all so afraid of cockroaches they are the cleanest insect, and cleanse themselvesa few times daily as well as multiple times when in contact with any form of foreign object

when i was in new york, i noticed that when people went to chinese places, they never ordered chinese food theyd order stuff that wasnt even on the menu, like fried chicken and fries. and the dudes i was with there told me not tog et chinese food and get that, i saw this multiple times, liek veveryone in ther estaruant would be eating fried chicken, at several differetnt places

Archived