ASIAN GIRLS are soooooo 2001.

JoeyLawrence

You know what? I recently had sex with an asian girl. It was dope, and I still think asian girls are hot but what the fuck is goin on here? You all jock asian girls like they are platinum fuckin fangs! fuck that! Gimme a hot swedish girl or norweigan girl anyday. fuck...gimme a good blonde haired blue eyed california girl and im set.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

asian girls are most definately hot, but i'd take a stuck up, preppy, white girl, snatched off the nearest UC campus, who's so drunk she doesn't realize she hates me, and gave me a really dirty look when i asked her for change ealier today, over an asian chick any day... even tho i hate them, the abercrombie girls and cheerleaders and such are damn hot... :)

Originally posted by PopGunWar

Gimme a hot swedish girl or norweigan girl anyday. fuck...gimme a good blonde haired blue eyed california girl and im set.

oh, what's this? a swedish girl? and what? abercrombie and fitch?

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Tree%20Humper/maria.jpg'>

and did someone say california girl?

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Tree%20Humper/page-190-02%20copy.JPG'>

Asian Princesses

asian girls are my passion, as most of you know. freights run a close second, and i'll admit i get many more freights than asian girls. honestly, i'm sick of white girls and their mainstream bullshit. so what if they're sexy, sexiness only goes so far in my book. ive dealt with enough blonde hair blue eyed californian girls to know they're not what they're cracked up to be. most american girls in general can't make up their damn minds on any thing. just when you think you got your girl lovin you, she thinks she likes that guys ride and cuts out on you. this hasnt happened to me, but i watch all the suckas out there get played like bango's at the beverly hillbillies family reunion. well, i will say i had a great relationship with a blnd hr blue eyed cali girl, and learned alot about women from her, maybe to much. but it ended with me realising i could never deal with females who are more fixated on their eyeliner than on the man who will someday make them the happiest girl alive. i had the opportunity to experience another breed of women, and damn, the women of the south east are how women should be. its not that they are submissive or dont speak english, its the look of total fixation and happpiness that pulls you in. the blackness that is held deep into their eyes, never taking their attention away from you. call it loyalty, call it respect, i call it the asian way. its the way i like. but, if the bitchy fuck you over cali girl attitude is what you want hounding you for the rest of your life, then i feel sorry for you. i just wish you all the best of luck finding a great american girl. they're out there, you're just really gonna have to look. i'm off to thailand...

Re: Asian Princesses

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

honestly, i'm sick of white girls and their mainstream bullshit. so what if they're sexy, sexiness only goes so far in my book.

I agree. My mom is a white female so I'm not going to generalize, but wanna be Britneys just dont do it for me, and thats what most of the California white girl population seems to be fall into. I'm mostly into Asian or Latina girls because I like dark hair and tan skin. White girls don't tan they just turn red. Just give me a down to earth girl, and if she was down to go to train yards with me it would be 10 times better. I'm a 24-year-old college graduate, and I can tell you that soon as white girls leave home for college, they try too hard to fit in. They show up to 8am classes in platforms, then they turn into sluts, and get all excited about hitting a dumb beer bong for the first time. Not girlfriend material for me. I've dated a few white girls who were geniunely nice, but I can honestly say ASIAN and LATINA girls know how to take care of their men... especially in the bedroom.

i did the asian thing 97-99. it was good and i'd do it again. its all about gals with accents, and not boston or new york city.

it seems like every trendy hipster out there needs a petite korean girl to finish off his tight t-shirt and leather sneakers image.

dwayne cleophus wayne.

Guest TEARZ

Re: Asian Princesses

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

asian girls are my passion, as most of you know. freights run a close second, and i'll admit i get many more freights than asian girls. honestly, i'm sick of white girls and their mainstream bullshit. so what if they're sexy, sexiness only goes so far in my book. ive dealt with enough blonde hair blue eyed californian girls to know they're not what they're cracked up to be. most american girls in general can't make up their damn minds on any thing. just when you think you got your girl lovin you, she thinks she likes that guys ride and cuts out on you. this hasnt happened to me, but i watch all the suckas out there get played like bango's at the beverly hillbillies family reunion. well, i will say i had a great relationship with a blnd hr blue eyed cali girl, and learned alot about women from her, maybe to much. but it ended with me realising i could never deal with females who are more fixated on their eyeliner than on the man who will someday make them the happiest girl alive. i had the opportunity to experience another breed of women, and damn, the women of the south east are how women should be. its not that they are submissive or dont speak english, its the look of total fixation and happpiness that pulls you in. the blackness that is held deep into their eyes, never taking their attention away from you. call it loyalty, call it respect, i call it the asian way. its the way i like. but, if the bitchy fuck you over cali girl attitude is what you want hounding you for the rest of your life, then i feel sorry for you. i just wish you all the best of luck finding a great american girl. they're out there, you're just really gonna have to look. i'm off to thailand...

you're fucking disgusting. fetishist fuck. reading your words literally makes me want to vomit.

my psycho-analysis

Originally posted by TEARZ

you're fucking disgusting. fetishist fuck. reading your words literally makes me want to vomit.

i love critisizm! you're such a sweetheart to express your concerns over my fetish for asian women. i hope you get a good grasp of the toilet and vomit out your intestines. really, you should post that on the site. now theres a picture worth viewing! all in all, i'm sure you'll read many more of my writings, beyond twelve ounce and anything graf related, i will be there, voicing my opinion and having all of america slop up my words for breakfast, sneak a peak at them during their lunch breaks, and after their done having sex, they will dive into the writings of one fucked and twisted mind. mine!! hehehe. you all will enjoy, i promise that.

and for you tearz, it sounds as if you're having trouble accepting something in your life. get past it and strive for your dreams. dont let reality hold you down, get some morphine and enter the world of possibility! it'll be one wild ride...enjoy.

at least i'm the only one in this world, on this site, that has love for asian women...

-"i'll hang my boots to rest when i'm impressed." aesop y'all!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There's nothing more pathetic than someone who replies with a seven line paragraph to an idiotic insult that could very easily be ignored. But I definitely do feel you on the asian women thing. They have taken control of my life. Beer,

El Mamerro

point made!!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

There's nothing more pathetic than someone who replies with a seven line paragraph to an idiotic insult that could very easily be ignored.

i didnt think it was that long. i guess i type fast!

anyways, tearz finds it amusing to talk shit about my love for asian girls. i just wanted to rub it in his/her face that he/she is gonna be reading my words for the rest of their life...guaranteed!!

hehehe

Guest TEARZ

look man, since you're blowing up my name in other threads complaining and plotting to form the 12oz dream team alliance with tease against me, i'll spell it out for you fairly simply...

the fact that you like asian girls doesn't bother me. i too think that asian girls are beautiful, but no more than any other race of girls... and i've had meaningful real relationships with all of them... i'm not against interracial relationships or anything like that nor am i an asian pride kid or anything...but my problem is your reasons for liking asian girls. and you spell them out in a particularly problematic way. submissive, exotic, loyal to a fault, chinky mysterious eyes... my problem is that in the new multi-cultural or "hip hop" or whatever world we live in, women of color are like a fucking commodity just like anything else... and besides that, the way you all talk about women shows that you're still little booger boys, and when you bring race into it, it just smells like racism to me. but i'm just cranky, uptight and crazy right?