Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ASIAN GIRLS are soooooo 2001.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Mar 18, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

You know what? I recently had sex with an asian girl. It was dope, and I still think asian girls are hot but what the fuck is goin on here? You all jock asian girls like they are platinum fuckin fangs! fuck that! Gimme a hot swedish girl or norweigan girl anyday. fuck...gimme a good blonde haired blue eyed california girl and im set.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

asian girls are most definately hot, but i'd take a stuck up, preppy, white girl, snatched off the nearest UC campus, who's so drunk she doesn't realize she hates me, and gave me a really dirty look when i asked her for change ealier today, over an asian chick any day... even tho i hate them, the abercrombie girls and cheerleaders and such are damn hot... :)

3. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

abercrombie bondfires like whaaaaaaaaa

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i like nice girls.

girls hate me.

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

oh, what's this? a swedish girl? and what? abercrombie and fitch?

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Tree%20Humper/maria.jpg'>

and did someone say california girl?

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Tree%20Humper/page-190-02%20copy.JPG'>

6. the brooklyn pimp

the brooklyn pimp New Jack

Re: Re: ASIAN GIRLS are soooooo 2001.

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

dude that swedish hot or not site rocks.

[​IMG]

9. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

Asian Princesses

asian girls are my passion, as most of you know. freights run a close second, and i'll admit i get many more freights than asian girls. honestly, i'm sick of white girls and their mainstream bullshit. so what if they're sexy, sexiness only goes so far in my book. ive dealt with enough blonde hair blue eyed californian girls to know they're not what they're cracked up to be. most american girls in general can't make up their damn minds on any thing. just when you think you got your girl lovin you, she thinks she likes that guys ride and cuts out on you. this hasnt happened to me, but i watch all the suckas out there get played like bango's at the beverly hillbillies family reunion. well, i will say i had a great relationship with a blnd hr blue eyed cali girl, and learned alot about women from her, maybe to much. but it ended with me realising i could never deal with females who are more fixated on their eyeliner than on the man who will someday make them the happiest girl alive. i had the opportunity to experience another breed of women, and damn, the women of the south east are how women should be. its not that they are submissive or dont speak english, its the look of total fixation and happpiness that pulls you in. the blackness that is held deep into their eyes, never taking their attention away from you. call it loyalty, call it respect, i call it the asian way. its the way i like. but, if the bitchy fuck you over cali girl attitude is what you want hounding you for the rest of your life, then i feel sorry for you. i just wish you all the best of luck finding a great american girl. they're out there, you're just really gonna have to look. i'm off to thailand...

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

2001??? pssshhhh.....i was on it in 99 and off it by 2000.....

played.....

11. ElPresidente

ElPresidente New Jack

Re: Asian Princesses

I agree. My mom is a white female so I'm not going to generalize, but wanna be Britneys just dont do it for me, and thats what most of the California white girl population seems to be fall into. I'm mostly into Asian or Latina girls because I like dark hair and tan skin. White girls don't tan they just turn red. Just give me a down to earth girl, and if she was down to go to train yards with me it would be 10 times better. I'm a 24-year-old college graduate, and I can tell you that soon as white girls leave home for college, they try too hard to fit in. They show up to 8am classes in platforms, then they turn into sluts, and get all excited about hitting a dumb beer bong for the first time. Not girlfriend material for me. I've dated a few white girls who were geniunely nice, but I can honestly say ASIAN and LATINA girls know how to take care of their men... especially in the bedroom.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

aHHHh not again..oh damn.... i am like so totally like...last year then i guess. i'm out of style/date and have to go change my body again.

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ahh...it if wasn't for me, you wouldn't have known her nor the site :cool:

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

http://image.pathfinder.com/time/time100/leaders/images/profilepix/hitler.jpg'>

"I JUSSA WAN' ME AH FAHN NORDIC GURL UP IN HYAH"