ashton kutcher/punk'd depreciation

el hamburgler

what the fuck im really starting to get sick of this guy. all his stupid ass punk'd shows are the biggest bull shit ever in which he takes no part of. i have never seen a relatively good one of these, they are all crap (i dont watch this or mtv, just happen to stumble across it on lazy days sometimes).

you may speak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no no not that i just think its a stupid program. its supposed to be music television' date=' hence the name, but instead its all this 'reality' tv bull shit that all sucks and has too much fucking drama nobody cares about[/quote']

well if u havent noticed but mtv has alot of non music programs like "pimp my ride" ect

before this show it was ok to say...."damn fool....you got punked".....for example...if someone was gonna beat you down but scared you hella much instead....now if you say...."you got punked"....you sound like ashton kutchers bitch ass....thanks ashton for fucking up a perfectly good phrase....