Ashlee Simpson SNL

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

I mean, what do you expect? I think it's hilarious we get a good example of her inability to perform under pressure, not to mention her lack of musical ability, but if you expected anything more out of that broad...

the sad thing is, people will still say, "awwww, she played it off so cuteee" and let shit slide. I'm sure her pops is going to put that band out of a job after this incident, and they can actually place their instruments.

Originally posted by LENS+Oct 24 2004, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Oct 24 2004, 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Oct 25 2004, 04:38 AM

this confirms my theory of all writers being like gossipy old women on the front porch.....

you love it....just as much as the rest of us

[/b]

haha, you're right.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Oct 24 2004, 11:32 PM

prepackaged, made for the airwaves piece of shit singers like this deserve this type of shit. i wish she would have tripped or something, maybe maimed herself.

where's the days of real musical prowess instead of pretty faces with shitty vocals.

thank clearchannel

this is about as irrelivant as the dump i took this morning and seeing how everyone is so wrapped up in irrelivant news ill go ahead and tell you that the dump i took this morning was fucking wonderful.....

i think ill go send out a press release to all the major news organizations....they will love it