ASHLEE SIMPSON APPRECIATION THREAD...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

she looks like a fucking tranny

=man face

:lol: :lol: :king:

Originally posted by KYU

that's the first time i've seen it, he must be joking, right? tell me there's hope

for the billionth time, that was about 7 years ago now, me fucking around with this stupid fucking friend of mine. we said all kindsa stupid shit playing around that night.

and that nigga gots some nerve doing what he did, after all the stupid small town country bumpkin shit he talked about.

but its all good. yall want to laugh it up about some shit that didnt even go down how you people think it did, and thats been played out a bilion times already, knock yourselves out.

seems like theres someone for everyone... she's really ugly. i bet if you contacted her somehow and told her that you really think that she's good-looking you might have a chance, cuz i doubt she's ever been told that with any ounce honesty. she's also riding on the coattails of her retarded sister's fame. but seriously this girl is busted, i'm sorry to have to confirm it once again.

Yes, yellow feet has it. Shes cute, I would even take her out and buy her nice things...

killerqueen, may I ask who are you? It seems as though you infer that I have no taste in women. I don't really know where you're coming from, but I would have to say I've dated some pretty hot women, thats what I hear at least... I don't know...

Archived