ASER1NE

three thousand some posts without a thread discussing you, pretty fucking good work. i'll be taking bets on when you get banned starting. . .now.

you never cease to amaze me for one on your thoughtful commentary, good fashion sense, and *excellent* advice. keep up the good work.

:swingingfromnutsacksmiley: ha, ha, ha. polite golf applause/70's laugh track here as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh my, do you think he read that yet, maybe i should delete this, oh my, oh my.

no, i was just impressed by some of the things i've read from dude, ain't nobody perfect, just sounds bad, i guess.

anyway, the sabres are all but done as of today they would have to win all thier games and montreal could tie one, but has to lose three if they want to get in, so in tribute i will focus the rest of my whatever for the season on the canucks. even though i know nothing about them except they have a wierd emblem and trying for two open playoff berths as of friday. time to study up, peace.

yeah , another of my very own threads .........

*to cheers and photograph snapping *

id just like to say i couldnt have made it this far with out my adoring fans , and allah , jesus , genesha , buddah , moses , ghandi , and all other spirtual leaders .

id also like to thank particle physics , homer J simpson (you my dog ) , markus naslund , J iginla , mirco thermal biology , and my poor abused keyboard .

last but not least , REG,TT,TUE,PISTOL,DEE,BODICE,SHAMELESS ,RAGE , 23578 ,CMEUP,DAZZLE ,SMART , MAKROS, NIGHTOWLS,TESSERACT ,ZESTO,BEARDO,VINYL,SEEKING............. and anyoneand everyone else i forgot ,, you know i got love for ya ........

*Leaves the stage to sappy slow music*

• 4 months later...

Archived