ASAP IPP Crew Blackbooks..

Nomaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SayOne

you know that that horn or tuba that they play on the price is right when someone loses before they go to commercial...you know? that is what should be playing

Yes i Need feed back... Hey Sayone .. uncalled for ... hey kilo thanks for the info.. oh and my 2d on those were ment to be out of wack.. but i guess it juz dont look right... ...what yall think bout that red cife up there ??? i think that one is sick...

i think people tlak so negative cause you act like a hard ass who cares how long you have been writing... all that you have needs work your handstyle is not cool sorry to tell you and neither are your letters and especially your characters especially their teeth then they arent even proportional ahh man either tkae this good or talk shit up to you

im not talken no more shizzzy .. juz want feed back and im getten it .. good or bad i use it ... even when i do talk shit back im still usen there advice.. but not on those chars lol ... but i juz think people that talk about a certian thing should atleast know how to do it there selves... ya know... like about the chars ... uhmm but thanks anyway..

asap ipp!!!

i dangle with grasp of indecision, torn between the concious an nonsense

constant division, i feel under attack in my present condition, therefore i

fight back without my hearts permission, i know that anger an revenge will never bring me joy, should i turn the anger, or should i seek an destroy, insearch of the light called insight because the nights are long,

caught up in this internal fight between right an wrong, often confused give me some clues, on who's going to win or loose this war within,but then again, thats for me to choose, an i will be damned if i will loose.................... big cife one----DcifeR-asap-ipp

thanks for the comment, but my favorite is the red one, the first one is my second..

Originally posted by blahblahblah

ahhhh..those jeans are hilarious...i could imagine someone looking real sassy in those:rolleyes:

and dude...really....you guys need to stay away from trains...

I know for a fact that some people on here made money by making those jeans. I aint saying no names.

Archived