as the year is coming to an end...

taper

how many fr8s you got. the total wont be until jan 1st but how many you got nearing the end of 2g1? and how many do you have your goal set at. i believe cracked posted a thread about this a long time ago and this is a continuation. im behind. gotta stuff em in soon;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think most people lie about how many freights they have painted so the entire thing is pretty trivial. freights get buffed, freights get taken apart, freights get scrapped...i think the most noble thing to do is taking # for self pleasure not trying to impress anyone...funny it seems kids who will tell you they did 300 freights this year still suck and i havent caught one yet.

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

i think most people lie about how many freights they have painted so the entire thing is pretty trivial. freights get buffed, freights get taken apart, freights get scrapped...i think the most noble thing to do is taking # for self pleasure not trying to impress anyone...funny it seems kids who will tell you they did 300 freights this year still suck and i havent caught one yet.

cheers

Guest dukeofyork

i lost track at around 150 back in july..

i lost my camera back at about 100, so my motivation went blah.

i think im probably gonna end out the year at around 275.

go me.

:D

i shoulda spent more time trying to get up with girls.

Ive been keeping track. Over the last 3 years of painting trains, only the last year and half being very serious, I've accomplished 384 all together. That includes silvers though, but not throws and such.

Not bad, I suppose. I want to hit 500 by next year sometime. We'll see how it goes.. after that, I'm going to stop painting as often, and work more on the quality aspect of it I beleive..

Originally posted by boogy

Ive been keeping track. Over the last 3 years of painting trains, only the last year and half being very serious, I've accomplished 384 all together. That includes silvers though, but not throws and such.

Not bad, I suppose. I want to hit 500 by next year sometime. We'll see how it goes.. after that, I'm going to stop painting as often, and work more on the quality aspect of it I beleive..

You're catching good cars that are getting quality play though so you've maximized you're numbers fully!!! Lucky prick!!

Guest me IS cool

I so far have about 10 which is an incredible amount for me because I never thought I'd get to paint this many... that's just this year though. What an age we live in. :beat: :D

I did 3753 last week, and two before that. The other two were painted in July, I think. I was drunk at the 4th of july party and forgot where i was so I just went out and busted some phat party tags on some freights. I did mad colors and all types of arrows. That's how you do a party tag. Don't forget your krylon!

Guest Handjob

148 so far, this year...

Yeah, I keep track. If someone wants to know, I tell them. If they don't, its no biggie.

You could paint 4000 local tankers and gondolas a year, but no one would see them. If people are foccusing on the number that they paint, they should have a yard with diversity in boxcars, making sure that their efforts are worth it.

just my humble opinion.

hey! post #300. I count those too.

Archived